Hello From Indianapolis

Welcome!

welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Welcome....and enjoy !

where do you play most of your golf at in Indy??

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP! In-laws live in indy, played Eagle Creek this past weekend. Lots of great courses around Indy

where do you play most of your golf at in Indy??

Play probably the most at Winding River. I live in Southern Dunes on the Southside and play there from time to time, but had a less then pleasant experience with the pro shop guy one day, so probably wont play much there now. But i'll go anywhere to play and would rather walk than ride. Lot of places here in town seem go.frown on walking, at least thats my experience.

welcome to THP!

Play probably the most at Winding River. I live in Southern Dunes on the Southside and play there from time to time, but had a less then pleasant experience with the pro shop guy one day, so probably wont play much there now. But i'll go anywhere to play and would rather walk than ride. Lot of places here in town seem go.frown on walking, at least thats my experience.

I don't like Southern Dunes much I only played there for a HS tourney but it just didn't fit my eye. I like Winding River but only play there for tourneys. Lot of good courses on the south side though I play mostly on the east side even though I live near the south side. Maple Creek and a few others on the east side are where I normally play. My courses I play on the south side is smock and Sarah Shank.

Whats your favorite course? Mine would be either Heartland Crossing or Hickory Stick with Bear Slide a close 3rd.

Welcome to THP

I don't like Southern Dunes much I only played there for a HS tourney but it just didn't fit my eye. I like Winding River but only play there for tourneys. Lot of good courses on the south side though I play mostly on the east side even though I live near the south side. Maple Creek and a few others on the east side are where I normally play. My courses I play on the south side is smock and Sarah Shank.

Whats your favorite course? Mine would be either Heartland Crossing or Hickory Stick with Bear Slide a close 3rd.

Southern Dunes is an odd layout and seems to really not favor long hitters. It seems like from every tee box you have odd angles and loosely defined landing areas.

I havent played smock or heartland in a long time. I didnt play much golf for about a 4 yr period due to a reasons that are not longer with me. So Im really getting back into playing alot this year. Havent had a chance to make it down to Hickory Stick and a I was to play maple creek last week, but we wound up at eagle creek instead.

Favorite courses, woud probably Winding River, Deer Creek out in Clayton, and Rolling Meadows down in Gosport, just wish that course was kept up alittle nicer, because its a fantastic layout. But Smock, Heartland, Eagle Creek are all great courses as well. Hit me up sometime and we'll try to get out.

Welcome to THP! always great to welcome more Hoosiers

Back