The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get Garretts play calling inside the redzone. It's terrible. Romo is lucky be didnt get creamed on that last play.

The Dolphins are looking like champs right now. That's two TD passes to Fasano. 14-3 now.

Really, Chiefs? 14-3? unacceptable.

Ha Ha Sanchize. The amazing Trojans QB streak continues.

Sure is nice watching DeMarco Murray run compared to fragile Felix.

I think it's funny how when Gore gets the ball he almost always gets 4+ yards, but when they give it to Hunter, he seems to get stuffed at the line. Frank Gore rules.

Thanks Dez. Running with the ball like TO used to do.

Wow what a terrible false start call against the Niners. Pathetic refereeing.

Sanchize again. How much longer before you can bench him.

Zzzzz great game in Dallas. Miles Austin aggravates the hammy. Not good.

I hope murray just keeps the flat out starting job...he looks 100x better then felix

oh...and this definitely has nothing to do with fantasy...lol

So lets see, Murray is running like crazy. Romo is throwing like crazy. I guess this is one of those weeks where stats show us absolutely nothing. The Genius needs to take a more recent IQ test, because this team was better offensively before he was calling the plays.

So lets see, Murray is running like crazy. Romo is throwing like crazy. I guess this is one of those weeks where stats show us absolutely nothing. The Genius needs to take a more recent IQ test, because this team was better offensively before he was calling the plays.

Im not watching the game, but by looking at the box score its baffling how they only have 6 pts. Romo is over 200 yards and Murray is getting 10 yards per carry, are they just stalling in the red zone?

Im not watching the game, but by looking at the box score its baffling how they only have 6 pts. Romo is over 200 yards and Murray is getting 10 yards per carry, are they just stalling in the red zone?

Its the same as it has been. I just dont get the redzone play calling. Its so bad. Romo and Murray are playing too well to be getting "cute" in the redzone. Bryant fumble was part of it, but it goes to show that in the Sportscenter age of sports, where stats are king, they just dont always tell the whole story.

Its the same as it has been. I just dont get the redzone play calling. Its so bad. Romo and Murray are playing too well to be getting "cute" in the redzone. Bryant fumble was part of it, but it goes to show that in the Sportscenter age of sports, where stats are king, they just dont always tell the whole story.

So true. Are you watching the jets/bills game?

How does it go,stats are for losers? Dallas is proving that true today. Meanwhile Murray keeps making nice runs.

So true. Are you watching the jets/bills game?

Watching all of them.

How does it go,stats are for losers? Dallas is proving that true today. Meanwhile Murray keeps making nice runs.

That was a nice change though. Witten with a TD and they are off to a good start.

Watching all of them.
That was a nice change though. Witten with a TD and they are off to a good start.

Lucky. This game is making me hate football again. BTW Houston 2nd and goal from the 3...so you dont just run it in...makes perfect sense...

Finally a TD throw. Romo 3/3 on holds.

Watching all of them.

Yeah that was nice to see finally. Breese with yet another INT.

Maybe they should just not enter the red zone.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. They get in the red zone and stall every time.

Freaking Blount. Going back to his roots and throwing a stupid punch. Typical Bucs love their thugs and criminals.

Freaking Blount. Going back to his roots and throwing a stupid punch. Typical Bucs love their thugs and criminals.

They drafted him for his right hook not his running ablilty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back