The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the schedule was made no one expected Mr. Manning ( the good one) to be out for the season. I am sure with the success of Cam, we will see the Panthers on a prime time game next season.

They can start flexing the Colts out of those games now though.

Hey you forgot the Bears in that list too.. They just suck!! Only teams worth watching in the NFC North these days are the Packers cause they are good and the Lions cause they mock the teams they are playing against.

Lol oh yeah you're Turdants are in the NFC East I forgot! I love it because obviously you don't watch much football or you'd see some good games come from the old Bears.

When the schedule was made no one expected Mr. Manning ( the good one) to be out for the season. I am sure with the success of Cam, we will see the Panthers on a prime time game next season.

yep...they can change schedules!

Lol oh yeah you're Turdants are in the NFC East I forgot! I love it because obviously you don't watch much football or you'd see some good games come from the old Bears.

Just what "good games" are you referring to? Like the last time they were on National TV in prime time and got beaten down by the Lions? They have one more prime time game to go Dec 25th against the Packers. Maybe Santa will bring them a gift and since the Packers will probably have clinched a playoff spot by them maybe they will sit all their first team players. Then the Bears might have a chance to make it a clue game, ultimately to lose the game anyway but at least it won't be a blowout!

Just what "good games" are you referring to? Like the last time they were on National TV in prime time and got beaten down by the Lions? They have one more prime time game to go Dec 25th against the Packers. Maybe Santa will bring them a gift and since the Packers will probably have clinched a playoff spot by them maybe they will sit all their first team players. Then the Bears might have a chance to make it a clue game, ultimately to lose the game anyway but at least it won't be a blowout!

Lol, yeah because Monday Night Football doesn't reach many homes, nor is it in primetime. Go Turdants!

Any ideas on the replacement game for Dec. 4? There are several great games that weekend including CIN/PIT, ATL/HOU, DET/NO, and GB/NYG. My homerism says ATL/HOU just to give the Texans a little bit of primetime love this year

Any ideas on the replacement game for Dec. 4? There are several great games that weekend including CIN/PIT, ATL/HOU, DET/NO, and GB/NYG. My homerism says ATL/HOU just to give the Texans a little bit of primetime love this year

Not sure when they actually do the flexing, a couple weeks ahead of time Id think.

I can hear JB laughing from here when he reads this: The Buccaneers have claimed Albert Haynesworth on waivers.

Ah the failed New England experiment. When does Ocho Cinco get cut? Its not often that the 'Pats miss on players like that. Big misses this time.

I'd take Ochocinco in Carolina. I think he's an upgrade over Nanee.

I'd take Ochocinco in Carolina. I think he's an upgrade over Nanee.

You might get that chance. He has done little to nothing in New England. Or has he and I just havent heard about it? I looked. 9 receptions for 136. LOL Welker got that in one series.

You might get that chance. He has done little to nothing in New England. Or has he and I just havent heard about it? I looked. 9 receptions for 136. LOL Welker got that in one series.

I don't think he gets a lot of targets either though. I thought he may have been more useful there for sure. I don't think he plays a whole lot to be honest. I'm sure he's still good. But when you have Welker, Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Branch you aren't gonna get a ton of balls.

I don't think he gets a lot of targets either though. I thought he may have been more useful there for sure. I don't think he plays a whole lot to be honest. I'm sure he's still good. But when you have Welker, Gronkowski, Hernandez, and Branch you aren't gonna get a ton of balls.

Or you're a shell of your former self and cant get on the field? Come on, Welker and Branch?

he got a handful of targets last week against the Gmen, but I don't both he and brady just never seemed to be on the same page. I can't believe how poorly he has worked out up there

Or youre shell of your former self and cant get on the field? Come on, Welker and Branch?

This. I'm not sure Ocho would crack the lineup for the pathetic Jaguar receiving corp right now. He seems to have just plain lost it.

Or you're a shell of your former self and cant get on the field? Come on, Welker and Branch?

Yeah, Welker is the worst slot receiver in the league.

I agree that Ochocinco is a shell of his former self but yeah it's not like Welker is exactly a bad WR. Ochocinco had a couple decent years there but maybe he's not the WR he thinks he is.

I agree that Ochocinco is a shell of his former self but yeah it's not like Welker is exactly a bad WR. Ochocinco had a couple decent years there but maybe he's not the WR he thinks he is.

Maybe. But maybe not either. Hard to say with how little he is used in NE. Like I said, I would take him in Carolina in a minute. He'd at least have to get some attention.

Yeah, Welker is the worst slot receiver in the league.

Exactly, he's a slot receiver. And damn good one. Ocho Cinco isnt a slot guy is he?

Exactly, he's a slot receiver. And damn good one. Ocho Cinco isnt a slot guy is he?

He could be. Fact is, they just don't use him. Hardly ever. That's fine with me, but until I see him getting considerable amounts of targets and at least chances to make plays, I won't say he's a shell of his former self. He just doesn't fit in in NE.

He could be. Fact is, they just don't use him. Hardly ever. That's fine with me, but until I see him getting considerable amounts of targets and at least chances to make plays, I won't say he's a shell of his former self. He just doesn't fit in in NE.

But couldnt the reason he doesnt see many targets or looks is because he's slow and no longer the game breaker he used to be? He aint no Steve Smith!

But couldnt the reason he doesnt see many targets or looks is because he's slow and no longer the game breaker he used to be? He aint no Steve Smith!

Maybe. But he's not running those kinds of routes either, at least from what I've seen. Seems like every time they do target him it's with some quick out, which isn't exactly what he was know for.

Maybe. But he's not running those kinds of routes either, at least from what I've seen. Seems like every time they do target him it's with some quick out, which isn't exactly what he was know for.

True. Ive only really seen the Dallas / New England game and I dont remember his name being called at all in that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back