THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, dude, I'm a THP FF rookie as well. Tmod is a nickname for yoccos. Hawkpondering is thinking of making a move but knowing that you won't go through with it.

Lol..... It just clicked. Its the nyquil.

I love the waiver wire. Rex Grossman came to me! Trade offers are tough. IMO, I know you ahve to put your neck out there but sometimes you look at some of these trades coming in, and you just think... No way (not the one Im looking at now). I know some love shaking up their roster, I personally don't.

So, are you hawkpondering our possible transaction or what?

So, are you hawkpondering our possible transaction or what?

I'm running through scenarios in my head. I know what Graham gives me each week.

Marshawn I'm concerned if he keeps up his pace. The other TE coming back to me I know is a risk but so are most tight ends not elite. That's what I'm thinking over in my head. I'm just thinking, one week and then Foster is back. Ware will pick up carries while Bradshaw is out.

I'm running through scenarios in my head. I know what Graham gives me each week.

Marshawn I'm concerned if he keeps up his pace. The other TE coming back to me I know is a risk but so are most tight ends not elite. That's what I'm thinking over in my head. I'm just thinking, one week and then Foster is back. Ware will pick up carries while Bradshaw is out.

I hear ya bro. Remember, you can choose between Olsen or Davis at TE, your call. Marshawn is in Beast Mode bro.

I hear ya bro. Remember, you can choose between Olsen or Davis at TE, your call. Marshawn is in Beast Mode bro.

Oh I know he is. I just fear he goes into Calvin Johnson meets Julius Peppers beast mode.. The TE's coming back are definitely good TE's and would start.

I've enjoyed this year regardless regardless of TC always being a jerk. I've gotten trade offers but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger.
I know I need a RB or one better than I have now. And I can't seem to give up my depth at WR for it. So I apologize

Maybe too many leagues? I have a hard time with trash talk because that's just not my personality, so I hope I'm not considered in the lower class. At the same time I love staying on top of things as BnG puts it and checking in here./QUOTE]

It really isn't in my personality either to smack talk, mainly because I know how quickly things can change. I mad a comment a couple of weeks ago about how my team would be unstoppable with a good RB and I have gone 0-2 since. I do like checking in with people here, watching trade offers go back and forth and arguing about who is worth what. It is actually more fun than some of my other leagues where no one talks to each other at all, and there has only been 1 trade all year!

To Mr. Ten Yard Fight: I see your trade and I am thinking about it.

I've enjoyed this year regardless regardless of TC always being a jerk. I've gotten trade offers but I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger.
I know I need a RB or one better than I have now. And I can't seem to give up my depth at WR for it. So I apologize

I am a jerk aren't I? Sorry dude. I wish you didn't bail on draft night, none of this would've happened.

I wish there were some mandated rules regarding transactions. I've played in leagues where every team has to make at least one transaction. It's fun. This is suppose to be fun.

I am a jerk aren't I? Sorry dude. I wish you didn't bail on draft night, none of this would've happened.

I wish there were some mandated rules regarding transactions. I've played in leagues where every team has to make at least one transaction. It's fun. This is suppose to be fun.

Lol dude I think I've given him more crao than anyone!

It's funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing, hopefully we can get something worked out!!! At least we won't miss any games.

Icey, sorry I didnt respond to any of your trade offers over the last few days. It would have been great if we could of worked something out. I have just spent the last 5 days hunting in the woods with no cell phone or internet. I cant believe I even pulled out a win last week considering I wasnt able to check my lineup.

I hate to say it, but I highly doubt you will get a premium RB out of the deal. Unless the trade is stacked the other way as well.

Skim shady in da house! I said I was looking for an upgrade at WR, not a premium RB.

TC it was just a joke, I look up to you big guy, and Yoccos you're not off the hook either haha I'll get you both back eventually.
I have had fun this year with FF although there hasn't been much trash talk(which I don't think will happen till the last 2-3 weeks) I have had my share of fun.

I have had a great time do FF even though my team has been garbage. The banter and stuff is absolutely unlike anything I have had in any previous leagues. I wish I did a better job drafting my team, and hopefully next year my team turns out a bit better hehe.

Good luck all this week, except GG, I need to win one haha

So was my response.

My THP FF Rant: guys who don't banter, who don't respond to trade offers, yet weekly work the crap out of the waiver wire.

I've pretty much given up on the WW. I don't want to take any players away from people in the hunt

Icey, sorry I didnt respond to any of your trade offers over the last few days. It would have been great if we could of worked something out. I have just spent the last 5 days hunting in the woods with no cell phone or internet. I cant believe I even pulled out a win last week considering I wasnt able to check my lineup.
No worries, hope the hunting was good! It's funny when I try and manage hard I lose and when I just go with my gut and let it go i do better! If you're still interested in anything shoot something my way.

Just accepted the following trade from War.Eagle:

Send Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB from Bench to Named Suh
Send Dwayne Bowe, KC WR from WR to Named Suh
Receive Vincent Jackson, SD WR from Named Suh to Bench
Receive Ben Tate, Hou RB from Named Suh to Bench
Receive Josh Cribbs, Cle WR from Named Suh to Bench

Just accepted the following trade from War.Eagle:

Send Rashard Mendenhall, Pit RB from Bench to Named Suh
Send Dwayne Bowe, KC WR from WR to Named Suh
Receive Vincent Jackson, SD WR from Named Suh to Bench
Receive Ben Tate, Hou RB from Named Suh to Bench
Receive Josh Cribbs, Cle WR from Named Suh to Bench

I like it, think it fills a need for both of us.

Trade rape alert!

*not the one posted above*

Trade rape alert!

I was like WHAT, then I read the second line. I figured I got raped because if you know you weren't the raper...

Trade rape alert!

I don't feel violated. :wink: Here's my rationale: I don't need Palmer nearly as much as I needed another WR. I have no faith in Felix anyway, so I was fine dumping him right now. Nicks and Manningham have been hurt this year anyways, and Cruz is getting the most targets from Eli right now.

Feel free to tell me that I'm wrong...my team can't get any worse, right?

I don't feel violated. :wink: Here's my rationale: I don't need Palmer nearly as much as I needed another WR. I have no faith in Felix anyway, so I was fine dumping him right now. Nicks and Manningham have been hurt this year anyways, and Cruz is getting the most targets from Eli right now.

Feel free to tell me that I'm wrong...my team can't get any worse, right?

So wait, what was the trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back