THP Fantasy Football Week 11 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The THP leagues have just a few short weeks of regular season remaining and races are still tight in many divisions. Matchups look interesting in all 3 leagues this week and despite lack of participation by some this has been a great season so far.

Good luck this week everybody.

League 3 is looking really tight in the standings. 4th and Drunk has won 2 in a row to get back in the thick of things after making a few trades. Tough to hear some major injuries coming out of last week, it should really shake a few things up this week.

Looking at league 2 this morning the playoff rules are more clear. It is the 2 division winners and the 2 wild card spots go to the 2 teams with the best records (then goes into tie breakers then with 1 being total points scored, 2 being head to head). If the playoffs started today it would be Guido Fist Pumps (#1 in North), Broad Street Bullies (#1 in South), Marmosets (#2 in North) and Bearded Ladies (#3 in North). Makes things more interesting in the wild card hunt.

A couple wins in a row getting me back to a decent record. Have a game against thelate1 this week, shall see what happens.

won a 'had no business winning that game' game last week to move to 6-4 and 1 game out of first place. Brees is on bye this week so the other dudes have to earn their 'pay' this week that's for sure. which is stronger.....a wet noodle or Julio Jones' hammy.....discuss.

Lol. I just need a RB. or Two. OUCH!

I can almost guarantee that I will not make the playoffs.

I can almost guarantee that I will not make the playoffs.

that'd be a shame, you've had a strong team all year.

porque? I thought bye weeks were done?

Whilst I have arydolphin this weekend, my last three games are tough match ups and our division is tiz ite tight.

Whilst I have arydolphin this weekend, my last three games are tough match ups and our division is tiz ite tight.

It sure is. This is a lost week for me dude. If you can get that win and a few of us second placers lose it should be good. Plus you have to figure DMC will be back soon enough and you have Gore's handcuff. You're in good shape dude.

It sure is. This is a lost week for me dude. If you can get that win and a few of us second placers lose it should be good. Plus you have to figure DMC will be back soon enough and you have Gore's handcuff. You're in good shape dude.

I think he's in good shape too. Plus he's number 2 in pts scored at this point(by 3 over you). That's a very valuable tie breaker

Hey Tmod, rumor has it that Rexy is starting again this week. I may have to plug Fred Davis in now that Hankerson's done for the year. You reckon Rexy will throw him the ball?

I had a pretty easy ride into the playoffs I think with the games I have coming up, and then team TC came and crushed me last week. Thanks.

Hey Tmod, rumor has it that Rexy is starting again this week. I may have to plug Fred Davis in now that Hankerson's done for the year. You reckon Rexy will throw him the ball?

As long as Fred has the right color jersey on. He loves Tight Ends and also the TE's on his football team. He and Dez Clark had a wonderful relationship. Safety valve dude. With Hankerson going down, Moss not back.. he really only has Gaffney and Davis. Plus his RB's for dump offs (which he'd rather throw into traffic). Safe bet this week.

I had a pretty easy ride into the playoffs I think with the games I have coming up, and then team TC came and crushed me last week. Thanks.

Sorry dude. I thought your squad would put up more points than that.

Looking at league 2 this morning the playoff rules are more clear. It is the 2 division winners and the 2 wild card spots go to the 2 teams with the best records (then goes into tie breakers then with 1 being total points scored, 2 being head to head). If the playoffs started today it would be Guido Fist Pumps (#1 in North), Broad Street Bullies (#1 in South), Marmosets (#2 in North) and Bearded Ladies (#3 in North). Makes things more interesting in the wild card hunt.

A good match-up this week with two of these teams Bearded Ladies vs Bullies. Can they both hold on to their playoff positions or will someone fall?

Man tough win for the Bearded Ladies this week, I was behind all day on Sunday, jumped ahead Sunday night on the backs of Brady and Gronkowski then held on for the win. It's a good thing I had a kicker going to offset a good night by the Packers D.

This week I have to keep winning and I have a very tough draw against the Broad Street Bullies who were once 8-0. He's lost a couple in a row but still a solid team, the Bearded Ladies are going to love slapping you around Buck!!!

As long as Fred has the right color jersey on. He loves Tight Ends and also the TE's on his football team. He and Dez Clark had a wonderful relationship. Safety valve dude. With Hankerson going down, Moss not back.. he really only has Gaffney and Davis. Plus his RB's for dump offs (which he'd rather throw into traffic). Safe bet this week.

Sounds like Dallas D is a safe bet this week too

Sounds like Dallas D is a safe bet this week too

Rex will make Ryan cry lol. Dude Rex is going to shred that d faster than Andy Reid destroys a package of Chips Ahoy.

Man tough win for the Bearded Ladies this week, I was behind all day on Sunday, jumped ahead Sunday night on the backs of Brady and Gronkowski then held on for the win. It's a good thing I had a kicker going to offset a good night by the Packers D.

This week I have to keep winning and I have a very tough draw against the Broad Street Bullies who were once 8-0. He's lost a couple in a row but still a solid team, the Bearded Ladies are going to love slapping you around Buck!!!

Gronk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A good match-up this week with two of these teams Bearded Ladies vs Bullies. Can they both hold on to their playoff positions or will someone fall?
Bullies are going to get bullied all over the field Rhino! Although I have a couple issues I need to address so I better get to that or I might slip up this week.

Sorry dude. I thought your squad would put up more points than that.

Yeah, my guys basically stunk it up. Maclin going down so quick didnt help me and Matthews not being at 100% hurt too. Tough week.

Yeah, my guys basically stunk it up. Maclin going down so quick didnt help me and Matthews not being at 100% hurt too. Tough week.

Is Maclin going to be back ? I think they're also saying VY might be playing this week too.

Bullies are going to get bullied all over the field Rhino! Although I have a couple issues I need to address so I better get to that or I might slip up this week.

I wish you luck but I am rooting for the opposite to happen, and of course me to win this week as well.

Yeah but what's this about him failing a substance abuse test? Oy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back