THP Fantasy Football Week 12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing sucks. Last week might of out the nail in the coffin.

I have two pending trades in League 3 now. Not much time left people! Lets make some moves!!

3 games left to have your/espn team make up 1 game. Not over yet

Just don't see them losing. Last nights win would have been huge/made me feel better

Just don't see them losing. Last nights win would have been huge/made me feel better
I didnt think I was going to get the win, Bowe with some late game catches sealed it up for me.

I didnt think I was going to get the win, Bowe with some late game catches sealed it up for me.

Stupid Vincent Jackson kills me two times this year. WHY!!!!! lol.

Yeah but when you have Tom Brady left to go in a Monday night(plus 3 others guys left to go) I knew I was in trouble. But I still felt great about my team despite not having two starters going. Makes me mad that Nelson had 30 though haha

The Fantasy Gods have smiled on me 2 weeks in a row....don't hate, appreciate!

I'm pissed about two things...

Chunky's team for losing to Hanks Half team (why dont you fill some of those players on a bye week homie) and that turd team of Yorkem's beating my all stars. Really ESPN? Horrible adjustment.

Chunky's team will probably go off because they're just bad enough to have their game of the week against my guys. This year has pissed me off lol. Teams that have no business beating me, beating me. WTC.

141....BOOM goes the Bearded Ladies. I still sit in the 4th seed right now. Funny thing is the 3 and 4 seeds are the 2 highest scoring teams in League 2. c_ault just won't let me catch him in points, maybe 5 or 6 a week but I'm still 40 points down, I'll get him though!

It feels good to have another win, even with two of my better players not showing up this past weekend.

yeah, I dont kno wwhats up with CJ. its very disappointing

LOL, I didnt even notice or think about that. That sucks. Of course, V Jax goes off two weeks ago for 30 pts, then puts up 2 pts, I trade him and he throws up 31 pts. Awesome.

LOL, I didnt even notice or think about that. That sucks. Of course, V Jax goes off two weeks ago for 30 pts, then puts up 2 pts, I trade him and he throws up 31 pts. Awesome.

Lol it's kinda funny if you think about it.

yeah, I dont kno wwhats up with CJ. its very disappointing

Simple, he got paid.. it is classic with a lot of pro athletes. Have great years in the "contract year" then fall off miserably after they get the the big $$$

My team had a much closer game than I expected thanks to Wes Welker taking yesterday off and the Pats defense /Special teams showing up. I have won 4 in a row but can't pass or catch those darn Bearded ladies cause they have also won 4 in a row. Maybe this week I'll catch him.

I'm also a little upset by chunky's management skills. Team Hacker hopefuls take notice :p

Between Chunky's lack of management skills, and Dean's luck, I am definitely a Team Paradise hopeful! hahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I keeel the villain!!!

The Fantasy Gods have smiled on me 2 weeks in a row....don't hate, appreciate!

Absolutely ridiculolus! Now you are ahead of me for the playoffs too

Simple, he got paid.. it is classic with a lot of pro athletes. Have great years in the "contract year" then fall off miserably after they get the the big $$$

My team had a much closer game than I expected thanks to Wes Welker taking yesterday off and the Pats defense /Special teams showing up. I have won 4 in a row but can't pass or catch those darn Bearded ladies cause they have also won 4 in a row. Maybe this week I'll catch him.

I dont know if I agree. I can kind of see it...but, what if its just Kharma? I mean, he doesnt look lik ehe isnt trying, and these athletes WANT to be the best. I just think he is having a bad year. I dont know

I dont know if I agree. I can kind of see it...but, what if its just Kharma? I mean, he doesnt look lik ehe isnt trying, and these athletes WANT to be the best. I just think he is having a bad year. I dont know

I may be wrong here but I don't think either of you are even in the ballpark. he is being slowed down. His Gold teeth are newer and weight 1lb each. How can he not be slower. It's the equivalent to 3lbs of muscle per tooth and has to weight him down. I dont get the hate on CJ. Hate the turds who play outside their potential.. I'm looking at you Vincent Jackson.

I think you have to look into the fact that teams are gunning for him defensively as well. He has a target on his back this year. Not only do the coaches of his team want to see him perform better now that they paid him so much more, but his opponents want to see him play worse because he is getting paid so much. I dont think CJ isnt trying hard, i think everyone just has his number and are doing whatever it takes to shut him down.

solo second place in my division behind only Fantasy Guru TC feels good.....proof that you need some luck to win in FF

Absolutely ridiculolus! Now you are ahead of me for the playoffs too

solo second place in my division behind only Fantasy Guru TC feels good.....proof that you need some luck to win in FF

That was a defensive struggle dude. Good win!

Hi Chunky. i was just pickin earlier.

Hi TMod. I know you was. I still love you even though you are much meaner to me now that you are TMod

I'm no Fantasy Guru dude. Just a risk taker I guess. I keep my FF accolades to myself. You all thought I had a terrible draft. I thought I had a good one. I drafted possession receivers and I moved guys when their stock was at their highest.

I'm no Fantasy Guru dude. Just a risk taker I guess. I keep my FF accolades to myself. You all thought I had a terrible draft. I thought I had a good one. I drafted possession receivers and I moved guys when their stock was at their highest.

You have had a great season so far man.

And now you root for Romo. Bwahahaha

Tapatalked from my iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back