AHH! What am I doing?

You should have seen Golfergal when I decided to coke my Vokeys when I still had them.
Lemmie guess, she gave you that look that says, "you're an idiot..."

You should have seen Golfergal when I decided to coke my Vokeys when I still had them.

I wasn't mad, I was just laughing. I am upstairs and all I keep hearing is soda cans popping. I thought he was REALLY thirsty. I had no idea you could "coke" your wedges. It didn't bother me at all....I just found it amusing. Now the boxes....those I don't like in the house because of bugs and it scares the dog.

i dont know if this is the right place to post this, but im just wondering if anyone has ever seen anything this goofy before. i played with my moms husband out at Pasadena Country Club a few weeks ago and he pulls out this old Top Flite putter that he had cut down to 24 inches! it looked like a childs club and was the goofiest looking thing when he was all bent over putting with that thing. has anyone ever seen a putter hacked down that much? i told him he was crazy and even offered to give him a couple Odyssey putters I have laying around, but he said he liked to be over the ball when he putts...huh???

I have seen that short putter a few times. They are odd looking.

We are not strict around here with where something goes. We will move it if we have to.

I have seen that short putter a few times. They are odd looking.

We are not strict around here with where something goes. We will move it if we have to.

JB, have you ever seen those RG Designs blades i posted a photo of? Just wondering what you think of em if you have.

Seems like back in the '70s there was a pro that used a real short putter. I was thinking it was Hubert Green, but I couldn't find any pics of him using one that seemed really short to me.

RS,
I have never seen those blades. I am not a blade player anymore so unless we are reviewing them, I stay away...hehe

RS,
I have never seen those blades. I am not a blade player anymore so unless we are reviewing them, I stay away...hehe

yeah, i was really surprised with these. i really like them and this is one set of irons i will not sell. even though they are blades and have a thin sole and thin top-line, they are really easy to hit and they feel great. plus you can get them cheap when you can find them. there is one set on e ebay right now for $200

I just bought a Callaway Ft-3 Fusion 10* w/ a Prolaunch Blue, basically brand new. I already have a driver, so I really don't know what I am doing.

I am turning into a club ho. For those of you that already have clubs and buy more, what do you do with them really? Do you try them out then just leave them in the basement to trade or sell later?

How do all you FT-3 users like this driver?

You gotta at least take it to the range once just to know what you could be missing out on

You gotta at least take it to the range once just to know what you could be missing out on

I will most likely end up keeping it. I just don't know when is the time to use it. I have been thinking about it all day... maybe when I have trouble with my SQ?

Back