How cold is too cold

Nope, because I was still playing.

27??? Brrr???? :bulgy-eyes: This morning we had -15 with -45 below windchill.

I was kidding. That is very cold by Florida standards, but I know compared to the rest of the country and our friends up in Canada, that is a walk in the park. What I find funny is all the people outside today wearing gloves and scarves, and a parka. That just makes me laugh.

I had on Under Armour, a Quagmire Long sleeve shirt, and the Travis Mathew pullover we reviewed. I was still cold.

10am and about 75* here at my parents in Orange County.

I was kidding. That is very cold by Florida standards, but I know compared to the rest of the country and our friends up in Canada, that is a walk in the park. What I find funny is all the people outside today wearing gloves and scarves, and a parka. That just makes me laugh.

We know you were kidding. But you're gonna catch it anyway! hehehe

I hope you get sun burn while I'm getting frost bite here in the frozen east. :angry: :tongue:

Well don't know if you saw my pics but I've got built in sun block :wink: ...plus there are the palm trees :D

Yeah, around here thats baseball cap and light jacket weather. I think a lot of it has to due to the fact that those of us up here in the north are used to cold weather, so we have more of a tolorance for it.
Im sure that if I came down to Florida during the summer, Id think it was blazing hot and way humid and you all would look at me like I was crazy.
To me, anything hotter than 85 is too hot.

Yeah, around here thats baseball cap and light jacket weather. I think a lot of it has to due to the fact that those of us up here in the north are used to cold weather, so we have more of a tolorance for it.
Im sure that if I came down to Florida during the summer, Id think it was blazing hot and way humid and you all would look at me like I was crazy.
To me, anything hotter than 85 is too hot.

I have lived in Florida for almost my entire life and I also think anything over 85 is way too hot. I am the only one still wearing a tank top when it's 50 degrees outside.

Still too colf for golf here (down to single digits, which is rare), but I got an email today telling me the Muni opens on April 4 and we can register for the season now. So there is light at the end of the tunnel!

The hardest part of the year is that gap between our last ski trip and the beginning of golf.

Still too cold for golf here (down to single digits, which is rare), . . .

It's supposed to hit zero tonight and get up to 26 tomorrow afternoon and 41 on Saturday. No golf though. We have other things going on.

I have lived in Florida for almost my entire life and I also think anything over 85 is way too hot. I am the only one still wearing a tank top when it's 50 degrees outside.

(Telephone conversation, Spring 2007)

Mom: So what did you do this weekend?

Me: It was a really nice weekend so I threw on some shorts and took the ferry over to Gold Mountain golf course to demo some golf clubs.

Mom: Sounds great. What was the temperature?

Me: Warm. In the mid-50s.

[pause]

Mom: You are not my son.

It's supposed to hit zero tonight and get up to 26 tomorrow afternoon and 41 on Saturday. No golf though. We have other things going on.

Woke up this morning to a steamy -9*. It's going to get up to a blistering 6* today. Cold and snow tomorrow. :sad: I don't think spring and warm weather will ever get here.

Bogey -

You obviously have not been doing your part with the aerosol cans. (I need to pick up the pace myself!)

Yeah, I hear ya. I hate hot, humid weather. I work in a factory that is 110-120* during the summer when its 80* outside, not to mention all day long Im standing next to a generator that is blowing hot air on me, so Im not a fan of hot weather.

Bogey -

You obviously have not been doing your part with the aerosol cans. (I need to pick up the pace myself!)

I tried but since it was so cold all the valves froze up. :angry:

Holy cr*p. I almost froze to death throwing out the garbage.:cool:

1 more post to 200 Gary.

It was too hot here today, almost 90* at Venice Beach. I don't think I'll get much sympathy though.

Back