Another New Contest Update

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We will be running a second contest in February, the date is to be determined. This will be done via raffle/lottery. Tickets for this raffle will be $5 and the winner of this contest will have a choice of one of the following amazing Nickent products:

1. Nickent 4DX D-Spec driver
2. Nickent 4DX 3 wood
3. Nickent 4DX 5 wood
4. Nickent 4DX Hybrid

All products are brand new. Payment for this raffle will be available when the THP store launches later this month. The rules for this contest are much different than normal, the only thing you need to qualify is to purchase a raffle ticket. There will be a limit of 3 tickets per person. We look forward to another fun and exciting giveaway!! :clapp:

Great prizes, I can`t wait!!!!!!!

good deal! i've been wanting to try the Nickent driver

RS,
You can join us tomorrow morning and try two of them...Both amollerud and I play them.

So if I create 5 new usernames I can buy a bunch of tickets!!!!!

Sorry Scooter, unfortunately no.

Just covering the bases!

RS,
You can join us tomorrow morning and try two of them...Both amollerud and I play them.

JB, in all seriousness, thank you very much for the offer, but i just cannot stand this cold weather. and you guys are playing early when its gonna be like 29º outside, correct?
seriously, if it was warmer outside, i definitely would cuz i havent played in about a week and im dying to get out there, but i just cant handle the cold weather. makes it UN-FUN for me, lol. but seriously, thank you for the offer. i feel bad for not taking you up on it, but i would be miserable out there tomorrow. its gonna be freaking freezing!

We are playing at 8am. It will be about 40*. We have heaters in the cart.

We are playing at 8am. It will be about 40*. We have heaters in the cart.

JB JB JB, thats wishful thinkin, 40º at 8am, hehe (just joking)... seriously though, thats still too cold for me. let me put it to you this way; i went to college in Georgia and I was MISERABLE up there because of the cold. and thats only an 8 hour drive from here. I HATE HATE HATE the cold weather. seriously, im FREEZING my a** off it its below 60º outside. my whole family is like this too. we HATE the cold. i really appreciate the offer, and i do want to play with you guys, but i am freakin miserable when its cold outside. im actually sitting here at my computer with the heat blasting and my feet are freakin freezing with socks and shoes on! i know i sound like a wimp, lol, but i just hate cold weather. and again, i feel bad for not taking you up on your offer, but id be miserable out there. when it warms up above 60º though, i promise i'll play with ya.......

PS
whats with the early tee times?!? lol, dont you like to sleep in? hehe

Nope,
Up by 6:30 and have a dog to take care of, so we have to be home in the early afternoon. Plus we play really fast so playing early when nobody else is out there is the best for us. And I have work to do in the afternoons.

Nope,
Up by 6:30 and have a dog to take care of, so we have to be home in the early afternoon. Plus we play really fast so playing early when nobody else is out there is the best for us. And I have work to do in the afternoons.

gotcha. yeah, thats the good thing about playin early. i usually dont even go to bed til 2 or 3am though, but i will if im playin golf in the morning for sure. but seriously, i cant tomorrow. just way to cold for me. i sincerely apologize

SO if we buy 3 tickets, and get our name pulled, we still have 2 more chances?

im definitely buying the max # of tix :bashful:

gotcha. yeah, thats the good thing about playin early. i usually dont even go to bed til 2 or 3am though, but i will if im playin golf in the morning for sure. but seriously, i cant tomorrow. just way to cold for me. i sincerely apologize

You're funny RS. No need to apologize, I am sure there will be many other opportunities. You are practically our neighbor and there are always great clubs coming our way to try out. I totally agree with you that is WAY too cold to be out there playing! I LOVE the cold, but not to play golf in.

That is correct Dent, you can have three names in the hat.

You're funny RS. No need to apologize, I am sure there will be many other opportunities. You are practically our neighbor and there are always great clubs coming our way to try out. I totally agree with you that is WAY too cold to be out there playing! I LOVE the cold, but not to play golf in.

cool, thanks :act-up:

So if I create 5 new usernames I can buy a bunch of tickets!!!!!

Sorry Scooter, unfortunately no.

But if he does it with five different emails from five different computers, so there are different IP addresses???

Sorry, my innate sneakiness just oozes out sometimes.

Spoiler
Plus I'm really vamping for 2,000 posts and I have to get to bed!

JB, how much are these tickets going to run?

Any word on what is the official date of the THP store launch date?

Any word on what is the official date of the THP store launch date?

Not soon enough? I'm waiting as patiently as possible!

Back