What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just cannot play in the cold (ive lived in florida all of my life). in fact, its 57º here today and this is waaaay to cold for me! :arrogant:

what!

I played in November here when it was like 28... you couldn't land the ball on the green because they were frozen

what!

I played in November here when it was like 28... you couldn't land the ball on the green because they were frozen

thats just crazy to me, 28º???? i couldnt do it. if its colder than 60º outside, i dont like to play

im just used to it here (lived here all my life). i get COOOLD when it drops below 60º, seriously. i went to college in Georgia and even that was waaay to cold for me! i couldnt wait to move back to florida. hell, even north florida is to cold for me! lol. if i ever move, i will only move SOUTH, heh

39 on the front and 43 on the back with a QUAD.

Actually no Craig. I got a 4 on that. It was number 10.

Sliced into trees 1 out hitting 3
Into water on approach hitting 5
into water on left of green hitting 7
made a 9

Sliced into trees 1 out hitting 3
Into water on approach hitting 5
into water on left of green hitting 7
made a 9

Figured it was something like that, got to love those double doglegs(water being the second "leg").

Well guys I played my first round this morning with JB and my new sticks. I love the irons. Once I got the yardages figured out it went pretty good. I shot 38 on the front and came back with a 33 on the back and felt very good with a 71 with basically a new bag of gear.

He cheats....hehe

Well guys I played my first round this morning with JB and my new sticks. I love the irons. Once I got the yardages figured out it went pretty good. I shot 38 on the front and came back with a 33 on the back and felt very good with a 71 with basically a new bag of gear.

33.... damn! solid performance there Andy! so... how many stroke do I get?

was it cold out there JB? do you wear 2 gloves when its cold out?

It was not too cold at all. Frost delay till 9 and it was 50 degrees before we made the turn with no wind. It was quite nice out.

It was not too cold at all. Frost delay till 9 and it was 50 degrees before we made the turn with no wind. It was quite nice out.

omg, frost delay? good god.... yeah, i looked out my window around 8am this morning and noticed the horse pasture grass was solid white from frost. and my truck had frost all over it too.... so i turned up the heat and went back to bed :beat-up:

Yesterday I only played 9 at twilight, was a course I have never played but I will still not happy with a 44.

I shot a 102 today in the rain. 39 putts, its almost getting to be funny now. Im thinking im going to have to push Q school back another year.

Get the new putter and you will be all set...hehe

Get the new putter and you will be all set...hehe

Dont think that I havent thought about it. :act-up:

I've been pushing Q school back goin' on 30 years now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back