The how does this look thread.

I know it's acceptable as long as it matches but still have my reservations about cross matching brands in my outfits. Exception for me is shoes. I can be Puma from head to ankle but still rock Adidas shoes or vise versa.

Anyone else like this?

I know it's acceptable as long as it matches but still have my reservations about cross matching brands in my outfits. Exception for me is shoes. I can be Puma from head to ankle but still rock Adidas shoes or vise versa.

Anyone else like this?

Just like you I like to have one brand throughout but I always wear adidas shoes because they fit the best. I do make exceptions with pants and shorts if there are no logos that really standout.

Just like you I like to have one brand throughout but I always wear adidas shoes because they fit the best. I do make exceptions with pants and shorts if there are no logos that really standout.

Same here. I have 4 pairs of Izod XFG golf pants (white, gray, black, black w/ gray checks). But since they have no logo on them I'll mix and match those!

Some of us are somewhat "style impaired" and I thought it might be nice to dedicate a thread to helping some of us with style decisions.

Mayb it'll take off and maybe not.

I'll start this off. What's y'alls opinions on this top and bottom combo? Too busy? Too many patterns? Looks great?!?!

a6cd8bd5-5262-01dd.jpg

a6cd8bd5-5282-2d73.jpg

Coltharris, You need to game this outfit in match play and then stand behind the hole when your opponent is putting. There are so many lines and angles going on here nobody could line up a putt.

Coltharris, You need to game this outfit in match play and then stand behind the hole when your opponent is putting. There are so many lines and angles going on here nobody could line up a putt.

I never thought of it like that... Genius, Schanker, pure genius!

What would go well with this hat:
sligo09-drivercap-L.jpg

sligo09-drivercap-L.jpg

I'd say a solid light color for your polo, (tan/khaki, light blue, off-white, grey) with not much pattern, plus some classic khaki dress/golf pants.

Quick predicament: wearing black pants, white shirt with black stripes, and white Under Armour underneath it. My shoes are black and white. What color belt? Black or white?

Oh yeah, my hat is black too.

Quick predicament: wearing black pants, white shirt with black stripes, and white Under Armour underneath it. My shoes are black and white. What color belt? Black or white?

Either works. The white belt gives you a bit of contrast with your pants and matches the shirt, while the black belt also matches the shirt, but it would be less of a contrast with the black pants. Both would look good.

Thank you kind sirs.

I'd say a solid light color for your polo, (tan/khaki, light blue, off-white, grey) with not much pattern, plus some classic khaki dress/golf pants.

Either works. The white belt gives you a bit of contrast with your pants and matches the shirt, while the black belt also matches the shirt, but it would be less of a contrast with the black pants. Both would look good.

dang nndosi! You're beatin' me to all the good responses!!!!

It is stretch fit, right? I gotta be careful, I am hard to fit in a cap, but at 10 bucks, I took a shot in the dark.
Anything. I love wearing mine.

Yeah, it stretches some. I have a pretty big head and it fits me fine.

sligo09-drivercap-L.jpg
Man thats a good looking hat, wish that that style of hat would suit my head but it always makes my head look oversize. I agree that anything goes well with that hat.

sligo09-drivercap-L.jpg

Me thinks a green shirt about the same color as the dot on the I with some medium khaki colored pants and brown shoes would look pretty fly.

Oddly colt, I have that exact outfit. Thanks guys. Also have the white visor from Sligo coming in. Not sure how fast FS ships, but I can't wait.

are you trying to make the team? hehe

IMO wearing the flag shirt or pants is disrespecting the flag, but that is me. I work closely with the military and I see how the treat flags, they truly respect if.

I'm also a stickler for Belts matching the shoes. If you Shoes are brown, wear a brown belt and if they are black, wear a black belt.

Do not wear black pants with brown shoes.

IMO wearing the flag shirt or pants is disrespecting the flag, but that is me. I work closely with the military and I see how the treat flags, they truly respect if.

Some people might see it as disrespectful and others as patriotic. I, myself am in the military and I would always assume the latter if I saw a fellow American wearing them out on the course.

I'm gonna play a round with my dad tomorrow and I was wondering if you guys thought this was a good idea for an outfit. I'll prob. wear this at tourneys as well.

Shirt:
559964_02.jpg

Pants:
560689_02.jpg

Hat:
i-blackwhite.jpg

That looks sweet JT. That's a really sick shirt dude, I like it a lot.

Back