2011 Product of the Year

So JB, what's your product of the year?

Funny to see marcawesome and deandec not be able to pick only one thing. You two crack me up.

Sent from my forged iPad

Lol I couldn't! But I didnt even think about shafts. Even then two immediately stand out. Miyazaki Dromos and Miyazaki C Kua iron shafts.

Lol I couldn't! But I didnt even think about shafts. Even then two immediately stand out. Miyazaki Dromos and Miyazaki C Kua iron shafts.

The OP clearly asked for ONE product Tmex, not what's sitting in your house, lol

The OP clearly asked for ONE product Tmex, not what's sitting in your house, lol

hahahaha TC going crinkle on TMod.

Lmfao.... Aye.. .fine! C Kua Iron shafts! Boom!

For the longest time when you guys were talking about the Greensaver ball mark repair tool I thought you were talking about this.
51CO6g-pofL._SS400_.jpg

I just couldn't believe you would carry it around with you for a round of golf.

Lmfao.... Aye.. .fine! C Kua Iron shafts! Boom!

Good Tmex! It's hard narrowing it down to one product. I believe the Razr Technology that Callaway implemented this year was phenomenal.

For me the product of the year would be the RAZR line of irons by Callaway. The RXT irons have been the best all around iron Ive played.

Good Tmex! It's hard narrowing it down to one product. I believe the Razr Technology that Callaway implemented this year was phenomenal.

Haha... It really was hard because I've never had a driver shaft like the Dromos. Just near perfect for me. Maybe a tad bit stiff and I'd be even better. The Razr tech... what a game changer. Really hard not put that out there. It'd probably help a ton of people.

Haha... It really was hard because I've never had a driver shaft like the Dromos. Just near perfect for me. Maybe a tad bit stiff and I'd be even better. The Razr tech... what a game changer. Really hard not put that out there. It'd probably help a ton of people.

I believe it would. Like Kmac, I thought the RXT irons were phenomenal. Very impressive and what a hot face on those irons.

I believe it would. Like Kmac, I thought the RXT irons were phenomenal. Very impressive and what a hot face on those irons.

And so damn underrated too. I dont think people realize just how good they are.

And so damn underrated too. I dont think people realize just how good they are.

Welcome to the world of marketing my friend. They don't get the buzz b/c there wasn't a ton of hype.

Welcome to the world of marketing my friend. They don't get the buzz b/c there wasn't a ton of hype.

Well, we can shake hands and know we did our best to push them.

I agree. Very proud to have had those sticks in the bag.

Me too. And I cant even guarantee they wont make it back into the bag. But that would be going the wrong direction.

You guys still make me want to Hawkponder them.

lol, I think you've always wanted them. You even bought Z Stars to fight it, yet they keep fighting back. If that's not resilient or worthy of a Product of the Year, then I don't know what is.

You guys still make me want to Hawkponder them.

lol. Maybe one day I'll send you mine and you send me yours. Scratch for a scratch kinda thing. Only temporary of couse.

lol. Maybe one day I'll send you mine and you send me yours. Scratch for a scratch kinda thing. Only temporary of couse.

I think at some point that would have to be done!

lol, I think you've always wanted them. You even bought Z Stars to fight it, yet they keep fighting back. If that's not resilient or worthy of a Product of the Year, then I don't know what is.

They sure did. They're just beasts!!!

As much as I love my Wilson Staff Di11 irons, for me the Callaway Diablo Octane driver just shades it. It gives me so much more confidence off the tee, with a good straight flight.

It's a toss up for me. Either the Burner 2.0 irons, or, the e6 golf ball. They have both made a big difference in my game.

SCORs are my pick. Was tough to pick over my irons and driver, but the SCORs offered me the biggest performance upgrade. I can safely say my driver and SCORs bookend my bag.

I really like my Clic gear 3.0 it got me back into walking the course and is easy to use.

I really like my Clic gear 3.0 it got me back into walking the course and is easy to use.

I voted earlier for the SCOR's but like this as well. Could not imagine a push cart being any better to be honest. The accessory options also goes way above and beyond all of their competitors.

Back