Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt even think about shafts. just added forgiveness. Thats one thing the first R11 really lacked.

The added forgiveness is extremely attractive. I like the R11 at impact very much but you're right... a little bit off and my drive lost a lot of steam.

The added forgiveness is extremely attractive. I like the R11 at impact very much but you're right... a little bit off and my drive lost a lot of steam.

When I got 10000 emails from all of these golf companies about pre ordering the new TM stuff, I was ready....haha

When I got 10000 emails from all of these golf companies about pre ordering the new TM stuff, I was ready....haha

Hahahahaha... Yeah I know what you mean. When I first saw the preview on THP... my wallet groaned.

I didnt even think about shafts. just added forgiveness. Thats one thing the first R11 really lacked.

I'm interested in that thing too! 80 combinations though? Good god that would confuse the hell out of me. I would have to find a setting early on and throw the wrench out

I'm interested in that thing too! 80 combinations though? Good god that would confuse the hell out of me. I would have to find a setting early on and throw the wrench out

When I got the R11, I went to a Pro to get it dialed in. That was the smartest thing I did with a driver that adjust that much.

I'm still pondering some Cleveland products. You Bridgestone boys can ponder other things right now.

umm, I have always kept mine on standard. We as amateurs dont have the right tools to utilize these settings properly.

I'm still pondering some Cleveland products. You Bridgestone boys can ponder other things right now.

yes, we are sponsored by other companies, but we can still talk about golf equipment right?!?

doesnt mean I am gonna buy anything. Which is why this is the pondering thread, not the bought thread.

yes, we are sponsored by other companies, but we can still talk about golf equipment right?!?

doesnt mean I am gonna buy anything. Which is why this is the pondering thread, not the bought thread.

Of course. My point was, you've sent in your MC order already, so ponder away. I'm still wanting more infor on Cleveland gear before I begin to waver my thoughts. I think you missed my point dude. It wasn't an attacking post, more of a humorous one.

Of course. My point was, you've sent in your MC order already, so ponder away. I'm still wanting more infor on Cleveland gear before I begin to waver my thoughts. I think you missed my point dude. It wasn't an attacking post, more of a humorous one.

word...I missed that.

Im ready to ponder some Nike Z-Star irons.

umm, I have always kept mine on standard. We as amateurs dont have the right tools to utilize these settings properly.

sure we do, they give you a wrench. What other tools do you need? hehe
Like DMB said, I'd get this thing out on the range with my pro and get it dialed in.

New borns make a man sensitive.

I bet you are. I guess the OEM God's knew these were around the corner, that's why you haven't pounced on some Z Stars yet.

I was thinking the same thing. That little moment of weak OEMness I had more then a few times was intervention.

Oh, I saw the AdidasCross whatever shoes in blue and white at Dicks, they look damn good.

I like the AdiCross shoes but I couldn't do the green or blue, it's to limiting. Plus I'm boring.

Romo approved for off-season use!

I was thinking the same thing. That little moment of weak OEMness I had more then a few times was intervention.

Oh, I saw the AdidasCross whatever shoes in blue and white at Dicks, they look damn good.

I like the AdiCross shoes but I couldn't do the green or blue, it's to limiting. Plus I'm boring.

Romo approved for off-season use!

Yes sir, they look nice. I dont think the blue is that limiting dude. If I got them Id rock them regardless, I hate limiting myself like that. BUT those new Ecco shoes has me hawkpondering for now. I hope I win a pair on FB.

That's too bad, b/c he's in the post season. The Falcons will whoop up on them for you dude.

Stupid FF! Im hawkpondering some Ecco Hybrid golf shoes.

I'm pondering longer Nike irons.

Just get them man! You will love them!

I am pondering putting some lead tape on the heel of my current driver. Probably the cheapest ponder ever on this thread.

I am pondering putting some lead tape on the heel of my current driver. Probably the cheapest ponder ever on this thread.

Could be although my pondering and later purchase of impact tape from Golfworks is a close second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back