2011 ESPN NFL Pick Em Challenge

Another Thursday game this week! Don't forget your pick's!

Congrats to Hoosier Golfer for winning week 14 with 15 correct!

Season standings (CHosen has a two game lead dropping the worst week):

b4154fbc.jpg

Remember to make your picks! There's a game tonight.

Damn San Fran Sissyco cost me a perfect week! :angry:

Not many upsets to be expected this week in my opinion.
These are the kinds of weeks where you see a lot of people with 6 or 7 correct picks!

From hero's to zero's all in one week.....lol. Tough week. Good teams played like crap and the bad ones played like champions.

So I have no clue who is winning this. Cause during the games it shows I'm the leader but right now it shows me further down the list.

So I have no clue who is winning this. Cause during the games it shows I'm the leader but right now it shows me further down the list.
It will be right at the end. And I think you have a couple games lead because we are dropping the worst week.

It will be right at the end. And I think you have a couple games lead because we are dropping the worst week.

I just wanted clarification, thank you

Congrats to Dazinkster for winning week 15 with 10 right. War eagle also got 10, but Dazinkster won on points.

Overall:

ad69f515.jpg

Don't forget there is a game tonight.

Congrats to Hoosier for winning week 16 with 13 right. Chosen also had 13, but Hoosier won on points. One week to go and this week the standings show correctly:

09a733e3.jpg

come onnnnn I can do it

Don't forget to get your final week picks in!

Congrats to Spank for winning week 17 with 14 correct picks!

Congrats to Chosen for winning the overall title!

9d4f252e.jpg

Contests chosen1, well done!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I wish I wouldn't have missed week 10 but I'll take the win. Had fun!

Congrats TC1!

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Gratz TC1 well played!

Gratz TC1 well played!
+1, congrats, I was fairly happy with my final finish, as I don't follow NFL close enough to be a great picker!

Congrats on winning TC1!

Back