Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Funny because we have been going over matchups as well. Not really sure how Team THP is confident.

umm, b/c your team is led by a midget with ailing limbs going through a swing change. You have a sexual predator from Ireland on your squad, who seems more interested in my little swimmers than golf. You have a Texan vegan who literally types and calls out dudes in a manner more confusing than his actual existence. And of course, you have the white knuckler throwing rage and tantrums all over the place. The last thing you come across as, is organized. Keep game planning miniCap, we'd actually prefer that.

I am calling out baldy from team THP! His game is as lopsided as his head.

As for Team Paradise, I havent really thought this one out....I also dont know who I would be worried about on their team. I dont want to be like Dean and call out an 18 hdcp

I didn't ask for a match against Yorkem. That's a waste of my time dude.

We are all tall enough to ride the rides aka golf carts to start. Second we're all handsome in our own unique way, so much so that I hope TH and TP people bring their WAG's so we can take them away too in addition to their manhood (or whatever is left of it). Third most of us have played golf together under various formats and circumstances to each know each others games and what buttons to push to make sure we are peak performance. Fourthly we all play different equipment and can adapt to said new equipment faster than you can say Team THP for the win. I'll stop at 4 because I don't want to confuse everyone else by counting too high.

Funny because we have been going over matchups as well. Not really sure how Team THP is confident.

Hanks!!!! What a bomb dude.

I am calling out baldy from team THP! His game is as lopsided as his head.

As for Team Paradise, I havent really thought this one out....I also dont know who I would be worried about on their team. I dont want to be like Dean and call out an 18 hdcp
My head is just about a perfect circle dude. I big round circle that is filled the knowledge it would take to completely dominate you in a match. Hell I wouldn't even need to play that well actually, just basically get started and let my knowledge of how to kick people's ass take over.

umm, b/c your team is led by a midget with ailing limbs going through a swing change. You have a sexual predator from Ireland on your squad, who seems more interested in my little swimmers than golf. You have a Texan vegan who literally types and calls out dudes in a manner more confusing than his actual existence. And of course, you have the white knuckler throwing rage and tantrums all over the place. The last thing you come across as, is organized. Keep game planning miniCap, we'd actually prefer that.

All good points. But since I'm not trying to control my team I'm not sure how I come across as unorganized. They can say what they want. They will be told who they will play and they will prepare for it. Seems pretty easy

My head is just about a perfect circle dude. I big round circle that is filled the knowledge it would take to completely dominate you in a match. Hell I wouldn't even need to play that well actually, just basically get started and let my knowledge of how to kick people's ass take over.

Jake, if your head is a perfect circle filled with knowledge, then that thing in between Hawks legs is really called a wenis.

You will be having trouble off the tee and playing catchup on every hole. There is no doubt in my mind that I would take ou out. I would be very surprised if you made it to the 16th hole with me.

We are all tall enough to ride the rides aka golf carts to start. Second we're all handsome in our own unique way, so much so that I hope TH and TP people bring their WAG's so we can take them away too in addition to their manhood (or whatever is left of it). Third most of us have played golf together under various formats and circumstances to each know each others games and what buttons to push to make sure we are peak performance. Fourthly we all play different equipment and can adapt to said new equipment faster than you can say Team THP for the win. I'll stop at 4 because I don't want to confuse everyone else by counting too high.

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake, if your head is a perfect circle filled with knowledge, then that thing in between Hawks legs is really called a wenis.

You will be having trouble off the tee and playing catchup on every hole. There is no doubt in my mind that I would take ou out. I would be very surprised if you made it to the 16th hole with me.
Do you have to putt? Then I have a chance....a VERY good chance.

Do you have to putt? Then I have a chance....a VERY good chance.

I will make a deal with you that there is NO GIMME! My putting is pretty awesome, my bro has witnessed this himself. So, now you have nothing on me.

I will make a deal with you that there is NO GIMME! My putting is pretty awesome, my bro has witnessed this himself. So, now you have nothing on me.
I have seen you putt....it's not pretty awesome.

That's cool with me though, no gimmes.

Handsome in your own unique way? Hate to break it to you, but that is your moms way of saying you are fugly.

Team THP trash talk is weird. They all seem to think they are handsome. Then they come up with short jokes and give each other handies for it. Oh and we should all watch out as they always play new equipment. They seem to be organized as well as they talk about matchups. I'm worried now

Lots to catch up on this thread, but I feel like I can skim...let's see...I'm thinking that team THP has been tearing it up, team Hackers has been living up to their name, and that Paradise has been nonexistent. I have a handle on it.

ok, putt off.
OK we can do that too. I'm guessing after seeing me break your will with each putt I drop on you in our match you'll want nothing to do with a putt off. Maybe we can do it in May, give you a little peek at what you're getting yourself into.

Team THP trash talk is weird. They all seem to think they are handsome. Then they come up with short jokes and give each other handies for it. Oh and we should all watch out as they always play new equipment. They seem to be organized as well as they talk about matchups. I'm worried now

Ahhh Chunky it's all in good fun. Don't worry aboot it. In the end, everyone will have fun. That's all that matters. We will make sure to take the cup with grace so don't you worry!

I wish you were on Team THP b/c at your height you wouldn't have to give me a handie, you could use something else.

Team THP is going to win no matter what. Simple as that.

OK we can do that too. I'm guessing after seeing me break your will with each putt I drop on you in our match you'll want nothing to do with a putt off. Maybe we can do it in May, give you a little peek at what you're getting yourself into.

I have seen you putt, I dont know where your get off thinking your actually good at it. So, you are holding on to me being a bad putter and thats all you got. What happens when I show up not a bad putter but your all around game is still mediocre.

Mom jokes? How 1985. Such a desperate sounding comeback that it's almost cute. Almost.

Handsome in your own unique way? Hate to break it to you, but that is your moms way of saying you are fugly.

Team THP is going to win no matter what. Simple as that.

Your real convincing there. Nothing to back up your claim. They seem to be riding on memories of the last MC. Which they lost. I guess they all have been eating the magical mushrooms found on cow :poop:

Back