JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We had a chance at a nice private showing of everything new that ECCO is coming out with this year. Lots of pictures so here ya go.

465080891_exGxz-L.jpg

465081300_D8RrZ-L.jpg

465081007_yAsjm-L.jpg

465082499_5EeMa-L.jpg

465082255_vTnxJ-L.jpg

465082151_2Vizj-L.jpg

465081717_PAc98-L.jpg

465082344_DRKHJ-L.jpg

465081103_i7jwx-L.jpg

465082421_UZdMh-L.jpg

• Admin
They really blew us away today. Great new stuff coming from ECCO this year.

I'll need some new golf shoes and I had never even thought to give these a look.

Your going to get me in trouble JB. I like the red hydromax, but I just bought two more pairs of Eccos.

• Admin
I need some of these badly.

I pretty much only wear my eccos... I have two pairs of all white hyrdomax and a pair of all white world class GTX. They are nice shoes but carry heavy price tags. I pick everything up on sale at their outlet but my world class GTX's have a retail pricetag of 430 dollars.

They are nice shoes but carry heavy price tags. I pick everything up on sale at their outlet but my world class GTX's have a retail pricetag of 430 dollars.
If I had a outlet by me I would really get into trouble. I have 5 pairs of their golf shoes, not to mention all the regular shoes.

I picked up the world class gtx's there for 150 bucks... I picked up my second pair of all white hydromax right before the show for 100. I threw street caps in them and wore the shoes throughout this years PGA Show. My feet didn't hurt once...

Some of those look like soccer cleats, and not golf shoes. Weird.

I do like the more classic designs.

I don't think I could wear the leather soled ones, they might not like all the time I spend in the weeds. :D

Some of those look like soccer cleats, and not golf shoes. Weird.

I do like the more classic designs.

I don't think I could wear the leather soled ones, they might not like all the time I spend in the weeds. :D

The classic shoes certainly break down faster... I have had mine for three years now and they are ready to be retired soon. They have their fare share of creases and its hard to keep them looking fresh and clean. The hydromax have a nice mix of classic and modern lines, and they are very comfortable. I love getting that classic look in the top with the benefits of a modern sole and comfort.

GB,
Those are going to be limited edition shoes. They will not be putting a ton out of the leather soled ones.

Also just snagged paid of Eccos this weekend. I have to say, very classy looking and super comfy.

I pretty much only wear my eccos... I have two pairs of all white hyrdomax and a pair of all white world class GTX. They are nice shoes but carry heavy price tags. I pick everything up on sale at their outlet but my world class GTX's have a retail pricetag of 430 dollars.

:shock: I was considering looking at a pair of Ecco's for this coming season, but that's a little too rich for my blood.

:shock: I was considering looking at a pair of Ecco's for this coming season, but that's a little too rich for my blood.

yeah, totally NOT worth it. even at 150 it was a stretch for me. I picked up Footjoy classics for 150 on 3balls.com and they are a much nicer shoe

I much prefer the Ecco shoes to the FJ Classics.

I much prefer the Ecco shoes to the FJ Classics.

but at 430 dollars... even a full price classics doesn't touch that price point

but at 430 dollars... even a full price classics doesn't touch that price point

Ya but thats the price for the World Class line. The Classic Saddles are way cheaper and more comparable to the FJ Classics.

And according to PUMA at the show they are about $350.

And according to PUMA at the show they are about $350.

they had the ecco van by the indoor range... try any pair on and get fit and you were given a 50% off coupon at ecco.com

they had the ecco van by the indoor range... try any pair on and get fit and you were given a 50% off coupon at ecco.com

And you snagged how many of those coupons for me ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ecco Flexors are the only shoes that fit my feet really well.

And you snagged how many of those coupons for me ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Ecco Flexors are the only shoes that fit my feet really well.

I didn't get fit... the line was pretty dec. It was a small van and they only had two people fitting. They were using cool molds and what not to make sure you had the best shoe.

their actual booth was about 20 feet from there and it was a thing of beauty.

I didn't get fit... the line was pretty dec. It was a small van and they only had two people fitting. They were using cool molds and what not to make sure you had the best shoe.

Oh man! Do you know if they do that at anywhere other than the PGA show?

Back