SubSeventy Video PGA Show

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is the owner of SubSeventy speaking a little about this season's apparel. He is a pretty soft spoken guy so it's a bit hard to hear him. He is such a nice guy that he has offered to donate an entire outfit, shirt/belt/pants, to a lucky THP member for one of our giveaways.

That's very generous. That giveaway will be fun. Get in line behind me, Dent.

• Admin
The new stuff that they are coming out with was right up there with the nicest we have seen. We have been saying it for months now. We love our SubSeventy gear.

You ought to make a "THP TV" link on the homepage, and put all the videos in there. :smile:

• Admin
Already working on it Julie. We will also have our Show Conclusion on the home page written by GG.

WSE, Don't know how many times I gotta say, but all these upcoming contests are mine! :act-up:

You can't win them all, gotta spread the love. I would love to win this contest though.:D

I know MO, I'm kidding, I'd just like to win the bag and that's it. I'll spread mad love.

Just jacking with ya, you know somebody is going to go on a run and win like 3 drawings in a row at some point.

Just jacking with ya, you know somebody is going to go on a run and win like 3 drawings in a row at some point.

Well you can start that streak. I can't believe how lucky I have gotten though, Almost Top 5 in everyone of the drawings.

We will be speaking with them this week about this contest and let everyone know the details.

I want to win that contest! :banana: SubSeventy is the BEST!

Damon the designer and person in the videos was one of the nicest and funniest guys we met.

He really was such a nice guy. When he said he wanted to donate something for a THP conteset we figured a maybe a shirt or a belt.....not an entire outfit, what a generous man!!

He really was such a nice guy. When he said he wanted to donate something for a THP conteset we figured a maybe a shirt or a belt.....not an entire outfit, what a generous man!!

I'm already planning my outfit for when I win. :banana:

Who says you get to choose? :D

Well I would hope. I doubt anyone here is the EXACT same sizes...And I doubt everyone likes the same style...?

The winner will of course get to choose.

I take it nothing for us bigger guys? I still don't understand how a grown man can wear a 30 inch waist

I wear that stuff and I wear a 34 waist.

I wear that stuff and I wear a 34 waist.

yeah I know... but didnt he send like crazy small sizes last time?

They were "sample" sizes. Most sample sizes are really small. For the contest he will send whatever size the person wears. The contest is being done by the DESIGNER himself, not the distributor. It was quite an honor to have him want to dress someone here.

Back