One more day until the contest.

Good luck bogey, if you win you can send me that new Callaway bag you just got.:D

I would but when I bought the Callaway bag it said only one owner so you can't have it. Sorry. I would if I could but I can't. It said something about self destructing. :confused2:

and then you can send me that OGIO bag you currently have.

I would but when I bought the Callaway bag it said only one owner so you can't have it. Sorry. I would if I could but I can't. It said something about self destructing. :confused2:

Sorry Dent, bogey said no dice. I don't think you would want my OGIO, it still works but it's looking pretty ratty. That thing has to be at least 5 yrs. old.

One more day to go. I hope we have everybody online for this one.

Exactly how does this work? Do we need to be online at the time in order to have a shot?

Thanks for asking what may be a stupid question or possibly has been answered already somewhere else.

You do not need to be online. The rules are pretty simple for all of our contests.
1. You must have 20 posts to enter.
2. Feedback rating higher than zero
3. Have logged in within 5 days of the contest.
4. Take a picture when the item arrives.
All of the people that qualify are put into a hat and one by one a name is picked every 5 minutes. That person has been eliminated. It starts at 7pm EST and we run it for two hours or so for two days. The last person left wins.

We have tons of contests. Caption this are nice and easy, as well as raffles and grab bags coming up soon. But we will continue to do our regular contests that are completely free each and every month. If we review it and get to keep it, we give it away here.

You do not need to be online. The rules are pretty simple for all of our contests.
1. You must have 20 posts to enter.
2. Feedback rating higher than zero
3. Have logged in within 5 days of the contest.
4. Take a picture when the item arrives.
All of the people that qualify are put into a hat and one by one a name is picked every 5 minutes. That person has been eliminated. It starts at 7pm EST and we run it for two hours or so for two days. The last person left wins.

We have tons of contests. Caption this are nice and easy, as well as raffles and grab bags coming up soon. But we will continue to do our regular contests that are completely free each and every month. If we review it and get to keep it, we give it away here.

Thanks JB, crystal clear now.

No problem. While we know, that not everybody can be logged in, we hope that many try and join. The companies that donate these prizes are usually on the nights of the contest and love the banter.

Dent,
Glad you will be here for it.

Well, I will miss about 45 mins of Sundays "action". Just remembered I work on Monday too so I won't be here for that.

What time does it typically start & is that eastern time?

I want to add a quick note to the rules....if you receive a prize and do not take a picture you will be disqualified from all further contests. We don't want to have to do that to anyone but the companies want pictures and we want to continue these giveaways, so the pictures are a must.

Once again thank you.

I do have another question, you live in Florida & it's 2:30.....why aren't you out golfing instead of on the computer????:bulgy-eyes:

Writing reviews of course. Plus we do not usually play weekends. Time together. She has a golf clinic on Saturday mornings and the rest of the time we are together and not golfing

Writing reviews of course. Plus we do not usually play weekends. Time together. She has a golf clinic on Saturday mornings and the rest of the time we are together and not golfing

Well isn't that sweet.

Once again thank you.

I do have another question, you live in Florida & it's 2:30.....why aren't you out golfing instead of on the computer????:bulgy-eyes:

LOL that is actually a very good questions. The courses here are SO PACKED on the weekends we try to avoid it if possible. I usually do a ladies clinic in the mornings but I will be honest I was too lazy to get out of my pj's this morning so I didn't go. I am going to try and play tomorrow afternoon or at least get to the range for a while. We also had a lot of errands to run and the dog likes us home. Oh and the biggest reason we are home....we have reviews to write : )

And yes time together. People think because you work together you see each other all the time, but I work in an office several miles fro the house all day and then at nights on the weekdays we are working on the site. So the weekends are our time to spend together....and sometimes we don't even get that because I work a few Saturday's a month, including next Saturday.

Guys, ummm....I hate to be the one to break this to you, but Im going to win that bag. Sorry, but thats just the way it is. :confused2:
I just dont want you all to get your hopes up and the be disappointed.
I need a different bag so that I dont feel like a tool having a Titleist bag full of Mizuno clubs. :D

24 hours to go roughly. We hope we have lots of good banter tomorrow night.

Just logged on and noticed your little banner moving across the screen ...with reference to "Join us for our Febraury Raffle".

You might want to correct your typo.

Yeah, I saw the "test" flag, then the messages. Very cool little functionality for the site. But you gotta fix February before you get Claired.

Talk to Hacker. I do not know how to do those things. I will message him now.

Yeah, I saw the "test" flag, then the messages. Very cool little functionality for the site. But you gotta fix February before you get Claired.

To tell you the truth, I find that crawl very distracting.

Back