discounts at grand cypress??

marshallucf

Reaction score
Handicap
any orlando locals know of anywhere to get a discount at grand cypress other than golfnow.com? looking to play this saturday morning and was hoping to play grand cypress but i dont really want to pay $69. friend is moving and he hasnt played the new course yet, so we were hoping to get on before he moves. thanks in advance if anyone can help.

That is a great deal for this time of year.grab it and run.

While I agree with Tadashi about the deal, if you get a chance, use the THP Tee Times located above. It runs on GolfNow and has the same deals and helps this place stay around. Thanks in advance.

I'm with Tadashi and JB, that 69 dollar deal is quite a value this time of year. Only time you will likely play for less than that is durring the summer, and even then only in the afternoon. I use the THP tee time app for 9/10 of my rounds I play that aren't at my home course.

Good luck.

Thanks guys. I know the $69 is way less than all the other nice courses in the area right now but was still hoping there might be some discounts out there I didn't know about yet. Will def check out the THP tee times JB.

i players all 3 courses in december while over and its beautiful, i love grand cypress. greens were fast and condition was great, its a special place.

Edwin Watts was giving $15 discounts to Grand Cypress last week. I tried to get on but could only get afternoon tee times so passed, and went to Grande Pines.

Back