What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovebirds!

That deal went out the window with the purchase of that kitchen suite. Just like who is cooking dinner right now.

SHe finally understands.

Nope, we dont fight for real.

All this from Gorillaz Tiles. For shame...

Cmon Gary,
We see you trying to get back on top too....heheh

Cmon Gary,
We see you trying to get back on top too....heheh
Damn, my evil plan to distract you two while I reclaim the top spot is discovered.:bulgy-eyes:

Reactions: JB
That is funny.

Wife & I ate at a place we haven't been to in 15 years, Ponderosa. I must say it was actually pretty good. The buffet deal was robust & tasty.

UMMM salisbury steak, mashed potatos and mac and cheese.

The Jambalaya wasn't for me so I had cheesey rice with broccoli and now I am having some light ice cream...it's still the weekend so I am indulging.

Tacos
character_122.gif

Tonight I had ramen noodles and green tea. After going to the driving range this morning and working on a Landcruiser this afternoon, I didnt much feel like making an actual meal, so I did the lazy thing and just popped some ramen noodles in the microwave.

Tonight I had ramen noodles and green tea. After going to the driving range this morning and working on a Landcruiser this afternoon, I didnt much feel like making an actual meal, so I did the lazy thing and just popped some ramen noodles in the microwave.

damn dude... you couldn't even boil them!

damn dude... you couldn't even boil them!
Nope, boiling them means Id have one more thing to wash. Why boil them when I can just cook them in the microwave and use the same bowl for cooking and eating them?
Now if only I could find some plastic chopsticks that I could just throw away I could eliminate doing dishes even more. :D
See, I told you I was feeling lazy.

I made our favourite Indian food for dinner tonight. Butter Chicken served on a bed of Thai Jasmine rice with a side of steamed Broccoli. And of course couldn't forget the Naan.

I must say, it was good! Could have eaten more but had to leave room for the Strawberry/Rhubarb pie :angel:

man... after reading these posts you all eat really well! I never eat anything nice...

I made our favourite Indian food for dinner tonight. Butter Chicken served on a bed of Thai Jasmine rice with a side of steamed Broccoli. And of course couldn't forget the Nan.

I must say, it was good! Could have eaten more but had to leave room for the Strawberry/Rhubarb pie :angel:

That had to be better than the leftover KFC that Mike ordered online the other night!

In-N-Out.

man... after reading these posts you all eat really well! I never eat anything nice...

No kidding. If I ever fall in love with a woman who is a good cook, likes to cook/bake, Im probably going to weight 300 pounds!!! :bulgy-eyes:
My mother was never much of a cook, so I definetly appreciate a good old fashioned, home-cooked meal.
My last girlfriend's mom was a great cook and invited me over for dinner all the time and I swear, I gained like 30 pounds is the 2 1/2 months that I dated her! LOL
Great food + a family that invites me over all the time and never would let me get away without 2 or 3 helpings = a growing waistline!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back