Hurry and get to 1000 Dent. Glad you love the gear.

Fixed for ya JB. I have to promise myself this year that I'm going to wear all my golf shirts though so I don't put any of them to waste. I'm always so tempted to grab the best.

Do you have a "Go to Outfit"? You know that one that when everything is clean, you kind of gravitate to first.

i like my Slazenger Mock Turtle Neck khaki short sleeved shirt, khaki Precept cap, and navy blue Ralph Lauren golf shorts. when everything is clean, thats what i will wear. they all fit perfectly

I wouldn't really say a go to outfit, more like a go to brand. My mom is an accountant at a store that sells Under Armour, so my closest has quite a bit in it. That and a pair of khakis just about wraps up the look.

i wear a pink polo shirt with light blue/white seersucker shorts. white belt with white shoes. it usually doesnt matter what hat/visor. thats my go to outfit for summer at least

I have a Yellow Adidas shirt I gravitate to. I always wash it the same day I wear it so it is always available

I have a couple of very contemporary argyles that I like.

What brands are they Jak? I love argyle.

What brands are they Jak? I love argyle.

Neither is a golf apparel brand. They are just ones I found at clothing stores, one was at JC Penny, actually.

JC Penny carries the PGA brand and I like their shirts a lot.

I got a PGA line argyle sweater vest from there during their 70% off sale for something like 12 bucks.. great deal, and yes, good clothing. You hardly notice you are wearing it.

I have yet to check them out! I liked the shirts you had... need to pick me up some before the season starts out.

anyone know of a good resource online (other than ebay) to find overstock/overrun logo clothing items. I've picked up a few nice mocks from random courses at TJ Maxx. As long as the shirt is nice I could care less what course it comes from. I have some shirts from courses like Red River Canyon with some cool logo, always run under 20 bucks at the maxx.

Do they have a full line of stuff? Pants, jackets, belts, etc...

I like their mock shirts, and I have their pullover.

I dont understand why they are called mocks. Are they mocking something?

I never even bothered with real golf clothes before. I just used my cargo shorts or khakis and a basic golf polo you would find for $20. After buying a real pair of golf shorts and shirts I can really see why they are made for it. I have 2 shorts and 2 golf polos.

So technically they are both my go to's at the moment since I really don't have much selection.

Glad to hear it Monty. We are pretty apparel crazy around here.

I have a few J.Lindeberg sweater vests and polos that I always go to first. (Paired with white JL pants)

I have a few J.Lindeberg sweater vests and polos that I always go to first. (Paired with white JL pants)

dude... your avatar is awesome! welcome!

I have a bunch of the PGA Tour-brand polos, as well as Pebble Beach and Palm Beach Golf - probably around 20 total between the 3 brands. They're all pretty comfy, look nice, and are cool in the Florida heat and humidity.

I've been having a harder time finding some golf pants to go with them. Wearing any of my wool or microfiber dress pants from work is just too warm. I went through the thread that was started a while back and will have to make a trip over to Orlando to see what I can find. No one locally has any of the lightweight dri-weave style pants.

Here is what I wanna order right away:

cfli-fuel.jpg

cfli-orange.jpg

E29827.jpg

I'm afraid I'm too cheap to "rock" anything clothing-wise.

My go-to outfit is a pair of Izod khaki golf shorts, a green thin Izod golf polo, a Bridgestone hat, and a pair of Nike white/red shoes. Nothing too stylish, but nothing that would get people chatting about "WTF is that", either.

Well I only have about two outfits. Its just a pair of khaki shorts and my choice of two polos. I have alot of other polos but they are all a little too thick for my tastes. I'm trying to find cheaper dry fit polos that keep you nice and cool. Why are they so EXPENSIVE?

Back