Contest Confusion

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Feb.
Ogio - Just completed
Taylormade Valentines Day Bag contest (date tba)
Raffle Contest Tix on sale now 2-22-09

March
Grab Bag Sale - $10 grab bags with some surprises.
Pro Leaderboard giveaway - Normal monthly free giveaway
Charity Raffle - Could end up being April. Huge raffle contest with tons of prizes.

Plus many more to come. The raffle contest that starts the 22nd has tix on sale now in our store. Tons of great prizes.

Awesome...haha, thanks for the clarification. I know it helps me to have everything laid out like that, I love lists. :smile:

• Admin
Me too Julie. GG and I are list people.

Thanks for clearing that up JB. I was really getting confused with all these.

Thanks for clearing that up JB. I was really getting confused with all these.

same... hope everyone jumps on board this. THP is pretty excited to have the opportunity to work with such great organizations.

• Admin
DD,
To clear one more thing up. The raffle tix on sale right now is for a regular contest. Not our charity event to come soon.

JB (or maybe Hacker)--

Could you put the contests on the calendar, once a date is set? Then there's a chance we can look this stuff up ourselves, instead of asking the same questions over and over. I have no clue if it's possible, but a click through to details would be totally cool as well. Thanks.

I will email him to see about doing that. Good idea.

JB (or maybe Hacker)--

Could you put the contests on the calendar, once a date is set? Then there's a chance we can look this stuff up ourselves, instead of asking the same questions over and over. I have no clue if it's possible, but a click through to details would be totally cool as well. Thanks.
Done! Great idea too, thanks

Yeah, I was getting confused. Thanks for this - and I look forward to all these great giveaways!

We will start using the Calendar for these contests with description to avoid confusion.

Done! Great idea too, thanks

My entire day seems to be spent making things as idiot proof turnkey for my clients as possible. And they never cease to amaze me...

Back