Hey everyone, I'm Jared

bstonerjk

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm 29 years old, married, first child on the way, and I manage the golf division of a PR agency in South Carolina. I met Josh at the PGA Show and checked out THP. Seems like a great place to be. My passions in life are golf, Gamecock sports, Jimmy Buffett music and my family, not in that order of course. I look forward to rapping with you guys about the latest and greatest in golf and learning some things while we're at it.

Jared

I'm 29 years old, married, first child on the way, and I manage the golf division of a PR agency in South Carolina. I met Josh at the PGA Show and checked out THP. Seems like a great place to be. My passions in life are golf, Gamecock sports, Jimmy Buffett music and my family, not in that order of course. I look forward to rapping with you guys about the latest and greatest in golf and learning some things while we're at it.

Jared

welcome... golf PR, that is awesome.

Welcome to THP Jared.

Hey Jared, I'm Julie!

Golf PR sounds fantastic - what a way to combine what you're good at and what you love!

welcome... golf PR, that is awesome.

Yeah it is awesome. I work hard but definitely live a charmed life. I've gotten on courses, met people and have seen places I would have never dreamed of, when I was growing up shoveling snow in the winters of Pennsylvania. I'm definitely one of lucky ones who loves their job.

Yeah it is awesome. I work hard but definitely live a charmed life. I've gotten on courses, met people and have seen places I would have never dreamed of, when I was growing up shoveling snow in the winters of Pennsylvania. I'm definitely one of lucky ones who loves their job.

Trust me... I'm sitting here booking futures market trades and I can't get that dream of combining my passion for this great game with a career. I am just waiting for the right opportunity...

Jared

Welcome Jared. I hope you enjoy your time here.

I think DD just found a new best buddy. :laugh:

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP.

Thanks to all for the kind greetings. I look forward to getting to know you all.

If you're ever in the Greenville, S.C. area let me know. I'm always up for 18 and a cold one.

Thanks. The same goes if you are ever in Tampa, FL

Thanks to all for the kind greetings. I look forward to getting to know you all.

If you're ever in the Greenville, S.C. area let me know. I'm always up for 18 and a cold one.

If you're ever in the New England area... I'm always down for 18 and a nice bowl of chowdah

Welcome to THP. You'll love it here.

Welcome to THP Jared!

Good to see you here in Paradise, Jared.

Animated_GIF_Welcome_Rotating_Sign_Burgandy_Gold_k_3.gif

I'll switch the beer for a soda. :alien2:

But welcome Jared, glad to have a new member.

Welcome to THP, Jared!

Congrat on the coming bundle. Enjoy THP it's a great place!!!

Back