Official Raffle Contest

just to be clear, this first raffle is not a chairty raffle, correct?

It can be RS -- I'll send you my paypal account email address. :alien2:

If you purchased your tix and have not received your raffle numbers let us know. Most should have received them by now. Thanks.

If the winner of the raffle is left handed and would like one of the Nickent clubs rather than something that is not a club, Nickent has agreed to supply a lefty version of their choice.

If the winner of the raffle is left handed and would like one of the Nickent clubs rather than something that is not a club, Nickent has agreed to supply a lefty version of their choice.

Nickent. is. amazing.

Nickent. is. amazing.

i am REALLY beginning to like Nickent A LOT. i wouldnt be surprised if by this time next year my entire bag is full of Nickent stuff

RS got a chance to hit amollerud's Arc blades today and really enjoyed them. Once amollerud reviewed them, he had to order a set.

RS got a chance to hit amollerud's Arc blades today and really enjoyed them. Once amollerud reviewed them, he had to order a set.

man, they are awesome irons JB. they feel soooo good. i think by this time next year (maybe sooner, lol) ill have a combo set of Nickents in my bag, along with two 5DX Hybrids. i am amazed with their clubs so far.

just a reminder for those who have already purchased tickets please make sure to save your raffle numbers, and if you should have received your numbers and haven't please let me know and I will make sure that is taken care of immediately. I can't wait for this contest it's going to be a blast!!

A little more than a week to go everyone. We hope that everybody is ready for some great prizes.

man, they are awesome irons JB. they feel soooo good. i think by this time next year (maybe sooner, lol) ill have a combo set of Nickents in my bag, along with two 5DX Hybrids. i am amazed with their clubs so far.

glad to see yet ANOTHER person has tried and seen the beauty of the ARC blades... ahh, they are so nice I cant wait to use them in a couple of weeks.

I am hoping to all that is above me to win the driver in this deal

Thanks to everyone that has purchased tix. Please remember that tix will be on sale up until the 22nd. The day of the contest. The contest will being at 7pm EST and we think it will be a lot of fun.

Thanks to everyone that has purchased tix. Please remember that tix will be on sale up until the 22nd. The day of the contest. The contest will being at 7pm EST and we think it will be a lot of fun.

Ah NO WAY!

I won't be here JB. :crying:

Ah NO WAY!

I won't be here JB. :crying:

Dont worry about it Dent, just send me your raffle tickets and ill take care of them.:act-up:

Dent, you can give me your top 5 prizes via PM and if you win, I will take care of it for you.

With the Taylormade Vday contest behind us and the entries being submitted over to them, we will await their choice of the winners. The next contest on the table is the raffle contest (not to be confused with our charity event coming later). This contest has the prizes outlined in the original post and we hope everybody has a blast in it. There seems to be a prize for everyone from drivers, fwy woods, hybrids, wedges, putters, shafts, and even a fitness trainer. The contest is open for everyone and we hope everybody has a good time with it.

I will be buying (a) ticket(s) very soon!

Can't wait!

I bought 5, I woulda bought more but I didn't only because there isn't something in there that I really really need.

I hope I come home from out of town to see that I won something!

I bought 5, I woulda bought more but I didn't only because there isn't something in there that I really really need.

I hope I come home from out of town to see that I won something!

Well if Dent wins and isn't around.. i think the person living closet to him should get to pick:p (2 min drive away)

With the Valentines Day contest officially over, this is the next contest on our calendars. With that list of 10 prizes, all of the winners should be extremely happy.

Tons of prizes it looks like!

All those prizes would be great to have! Heck, think if I'd win them all!!!!!!!

I think he said it is currently at 5, but there is a huge chance it will go to 10.

Back