Taylormade Valentines Day Bags

Hmmmm you guys are done I don't think anyone except JB has the writing talent of me and Julie.

There's one vote of confidence! Or, he's just confident to say it since he doesn't want the pink. :wink:

There's one vote of confidence! Or, he's just confident to say it since he doesn't want the pink. :wink:

Hey I am man enough to totally rock pink, lol.:cool:

I have a feeling I submitted my entry too fast and didn't think this one through.

wow is that what new bags look like now. I guess my eight year old bag should be updated.

Just submitted my losing entry.

We are getting some great ones. Keep them coming.

JB is right they are really great so far, I can't wait to get more. I posted this in the other Taylormade Vday thread but I am still waiting for Harry's letter...I know he can come up with something creepy, funny and slightly twisted.

Slightly twisted? Harry? Surely you jest.

no necessarily Dent, we have some MAJOR contenders. The entries thus far have been outstanding!!

Can I get confirmation that you got mine so that when I lose I know for sure that it sucked? :bye:

*sent mine to JB

this is all for fun, so no more worrying from everyone that theirs isn't good or that they aren't good at this stuff, throw 30 words together and have fun with it : )

Im still trying to think about one.

All entries must be in by 9pm TONIGHT

Back