Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue Hybrid $69.99 - no headcover included in this deal http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

caf79691-ecfd-4289-b74d-e6dbdd3d6f3e_75_0.jpg

Pulled the trigger on a Wilson Staff Fybrid HS 3h for $49.99. To good of a deal to pass up, already have the 3w & 5w. Finally time to replace my old TM Rescue Dual.

TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Rescue Hybrid $69.99 - no headcover included in this deal http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

caf79691-ecfd-4289-b74d-e6dbdd3d6f3e_75_0.jpg

This same club is listed at 160 at Blind 9, and 130 at Golf Galaxy. In trying to check this company out, it looks like they used to be naileditgolf? Couldn't find much in the way of feedback, but this deal looks incredible. ARP means they could be previously used or returned models, correct?

Golf Deals and Steals is the same place as Nailed It Golf. I purchased a couple times from Nailed It and was pleased with the items and the service. I believe that the ARP means that they were something like over stocked items, but I don't believe they have ever been used.

This same club is listed at 160 at Blind 9, and 130 at Golf Galaxy. In trying to check this company out, it looks like they used to be naileditgolf? Couldn't find much in the way of feedback, but this deal looks incredible. ARP means they could be previously used or returned models, correct?

No warranty.

Golf Deals and Steals is the same place as Nailed It Golf. I purchased a couple times from Nailed It and was pleased with the items and the service. I believe that the ARP means that they were something like over stocked items, but I don't believe they have ever been used.

No warranty.

Thanks, guys, although apparently the point is moot. The 3's and 4's in regular flex are both out of stock. Guess I'll have to check back with them.

I take it that GG deal is online only? Will they honor that in store?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

I take it that GG deal is online only? Will they honor that in store?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Most likely they wont, i tried that before and my local store told me that the internet has different deals than the store does so they cant honor them unless I purchase it over their website, but I would call them just to make sure, never hurts to try

man I bought so many clothes at the Belk winter sale it was sickin'

I bought almost $800 worth of clothes, sticker price, ON SALE 75% off and 50% off that, my cost was $155.xx

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME !!!!

I bought almost $800 worth of clothes, sticker price, ON SALE 75% off and 50% off that, my cost was $155.xx

gotta love those retail markups lol

omikey rocking the deals, wtg buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back