this used to be my favorite show up until the last few episodes

Me too. Hopefully they don't bro hug it out. Sure didn't look like it from the preview.

Beast mode from tapatalk

It would be such a fail if we didn't get some proper brawling!

Tappin' for world peace!

this used to be my favorite show up until the last few episodes

And I think finally something is happening! Too much drama, too few zombies!

Tappin' for world peace!

One of them needs to die for sure. Something needs to happen for sure though. Last exciting thing that happened was when the kid got shot or perhaps when Shane killed Gomer Pyle.

Good episode last night but I was a little disappointed in Rick. He let Shane off too easy and I think he's going to regret not letting him get eaten by Zombies. Or maybe he's scared of what kind of zombie Shane would make. Are they hinting at something with the two cops that didnt look they werent bitten? Going airborne?

Kind of looks that way. Maybe that's what the scientist at the cdc whispered to Rick last season.

Good episode last night but I was a little disappointed in Rick. He let Shane off too easy and I think he's going to regret not letting him get eaten by Zombies. Or maybe he's scared of what kind of zombie Shane would make. Are they hinting at something with the two cops that didnt look they werent bitten? Going airborne?

That's possible. I thought it was interesting how they just let that one fly. But Rick did go back to the two cops before he was about to leave and I think that's why he saved Shane. He saw two dead cops and possibly thought back when Him and Shane were good buddies on the force. last nights episode was much better because it had more action.

On another note, Where the F is T-DOG. He has all but vanished from the show!

Interesting thoughts on the CDC dude and what he whispered to Rick. I'd forgotten about that. They definitely threw something out there to think about. I think Rick is just a good dude. He'd never be able to forget about leaving Shane behind like that. Good episode for sure.

Beast mode from tapatalk

Only three more episodes left. Hopefully it won't disappoint at the end. I wonder if they are going to shed some light on how it all started. Maybe they did but I don't remember.

Only three more episodes left. Hopefully it won't disappoint at the end. I wonder if they are going to shed some light on how it all started. Maybe they did but I don't remember.

Id love some light shed because if they did I dont remember either. I need to know how to survive the zombie apocalypse

Id love some light shed because if they did I dont remember either. I need to know how to survive the zombie apocalypse

I would love some more action in these last three episodes too.

I would love some more action in these last three episodes too.

The last couple episodes were 10000x better then how the season started though but I agree, more action is better.

The last couple episodes were 10000x better then how the season started though but I agree, more action is better.

Last night was definitely a bit more suspenseful. I'm thinking they will use a slow rise in conflict until the finale.

Tap before talk.

Last season was incredibly gripping. This season seems to be reaching for something and can't find its rhythm.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I'd like to remind everyone that the show is actually about survival. If this were real, you're probably not going to run into zombies on a daily schedule.

Last season was incredibly gripping. This season seems to be reaching for something and can't find its rhythm.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

I still think they are building upon the characters more and more every episode. The show has so many subtleties that you won't see if you aren't paying close attention.

I'd like to remind everyone that the show is actually about survival. If this were real, you're probably not going to run into zombies on a daily schedule.

I agree, but it would be nice to have a few more zombie fight scenes. I think this season is building up to something big, I'm leaning towards an epic battle at the farm.

Even though the beginning of the season was slower, I still have loved every single episode. Last season was a completely different mood though IMO. Every single show was just WOW. I also think that Rick is going to regret not leaving Shane or killing him. The blonde is def on Shanes side. Should be interesting.

Finally got caught up on the last 3 episodes, last night. The season started out as a snooze fast, and has slowly picked up, but man it seems like it takes forever for something to happen.

Finally got caught up on the last 3 episodes, last night. The season started out as a snooze fast, and has slowly picked up, but man it seems like it takes forever for something to happen.

But the last three have been pretty good. I still think that little nugget Shane threw out about the two Zombie cops not being bitten could be signs of whats to come.

But the last three have been pretty good. I still think that little nugget Shane threw out about the two Zombie cops not being bitten could be signs of whats to come.
Yeah, that has me kind of confused. How the hell else can you turn in to a Zombie if you aren't bitten?

Yeah, that has me kind of confused. How the hell else can you turn in to a Zombie if you aren't bitten?

The virus mutated and is going airborne

Or maybe it spreads like rage does in 28 Days Later?

I dunno but Rick should've left Shane in that school bus.

Or maybe it spreads like rage does in 28 Days Later?

I dunno but Rick should've left Shane in that school bus.
I agree. If someone throws a huge a$$ pipe wrench at me and tries to kill me, im definitely letting them get killed by zombies.

I actually thought Shane was going to keep smearing blood on that part of the bus and stab every Zombie in the head until they were all dead.

Back