The Honda Classic Thread (Spoilers)

Did I just hear Tiger with 24 putts today? He's back!

Tap,Tap,Tap

hahahaha, dude, I'd love to watch golf with you. We think a lot of the same things about certain dudes.

We'd have a tall stack of High Life empties too. There are far more guys I root against than I cheer for in golf. Compton and Rocco are guys I openly cheer for and hope they can keep it up.

Justin Rose making a good run - tied for the lead.

Wow Rocco is sweating like a fluffy kid running for a piece of cake. He's also -6 on the tourney.

Wow Rocco is sweating like a fluffy kid running for a piece of cake. He's also -6 on the tourney.

Thats why I already loaded up on good Dri Fit style shirts/shorts for the outing. Basic cotton style shirts or twill type shorts would be the death of me.

I just learned Harman's a lefty. Awesome.

Keegan Bradley has some clunky looking shoes. I don't dig those.

RMac needs to make some birds and wtc is up with Keegan?

Oaklye Full-Auto Tours right there. Have some crazy gold on them too.

Hey Jersey Nate, remember when you told me Lee would walk all over Tigger and Charl? How's that going? :D

And Vegas is -1. Woo!

I agree, those could be some of the worst looking shoes on Tour (imo). Just look like boots or something.

Great shot by DLIII on 18. Will have a good look at eagle. Love seeing him play well.

Steel Tappin'

Jesper needs to ditch the visor and go back to his old lid. Those hats ruled.

EDIT: Not DLIII. I'm blind. LOL

Go Rocco! Rep Western PA.

Steel Tappin'

Its so awesome watching the guys play on a course I've played myself!

I watched someone tee off on 10 yesterday and said to Jenn. Degoins bombed it over that bunker on the right side.

Wow, Rory with a terrible looking plug right there.

Wow, Rory with a terrible looking plug right there.

He even called the shot in the air.

And look at Rose with the lead. There are SO many guys who can win this tourney, and I like it.

Tiger needs to not be so mechanical over the ball with a putter in his hand and do like he used to do: know he'd make everything. He's lacking confidence and feel with the putter.

Not being mechanical over the ball requires two things: fundamentals and feeling comfortable. Not until he's technically (as in being able to consistently repeat his stroke) and fundamentally sound, will he feel comfortable. Tiger can't just go and say "Today I will feel comfortable over the ball".

Especially for someone like Tiger does good technique breed confidence. That's why he's worked so much with his technique in his overall game, because when the heat is on and he's nervous he can say he's got an advantage because of superior technique. It's the same for his putting and when it's not there...no confidence.

That's what was so fun for me volunteering as a standard bearer at the BMW Championship at Cog Hill all those times. I would recall where I hit my shots when I played.

And then I realized, I really suck.

I wish that when they interview players about the FedEx Cup and the players say that "it's obviously very important to us"...please say why and afterwards hum "Money" by Pink Floyd when walking away. Please.

What in the C is up with RMac?? Dude is slacking on team KMac. And so is that spittin dragon Keegan.

Back