Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it bad that I want to forego my getting a new bag and sell my Di11s along with whatever driver doesn't make the cut (Classic vs Razr Fit) to get some Ci11s? Yeah, I think it's bad. I have to calm down.

Is it bad that I want to forego my getting a new bag and sell my Di11s along with whatever driver doesn't make the cut (Classic vs Razr Fit) to get some Ci11s? Yeah, I think it's bad. I have to calm down.

I believe it will be totally worth it dude. No joke.

I'm pondering how the J40's are going to act today, do you think they know?​ lol

I'm hoping i don't FLTC some wedges tonight or tmrw night. I want a matching 50/54/58 set tho.

I believe it will be totally worth it dude. No joke.

Aargh, you're not helping! The Fit will be here either tomorrow or early next week, so that battle will be starting soon.

I'm thinkin the same thing man. I had a swing of the ci's on grass the other day and to say they were nice would be an understatement.

Got an RBZ 15* FW in my bag and still havent had a chance to hit it...I really dont see how a FW is going to fit in my bag.

I'm hoping i don't FLTC some wedges tonight or tmrw night. I want a matching 50/54/58 set tho.

It's kind of cool doing it until the next morning. You might not know what you end up with.

I'm thinkin the same thing man. I had a swing of the ci's on grass the other day and to say they were nice would be an understatement.

I really think that they would help my game - forgiveness but not as bouncey off of the turf as the Di's especially with tight lies.

I really think that they would help my game - forgiveness but not as bouncey off of the turf as the Di's especially with tight lies.

lol you sound like Tmex now. Look what you did to poor Jersey Nate TC

Dude, you hit the nail on the head. A much more aggressive leading edge and less club on the sole makes for some awesome turf interaction.

TC, any word on the Rocker Sole? Or did I miss that?

TC, any word on the Rocker Sole? Or did I miss that?

I think it shipped today. I hope so anyway. I'm pretty pumped about getting down and dirty with it.

I think it shipped today. I hope so anyway. I'm pretty pumped about getting down and dirty with it.

I'm excited FOR you to put it through its paces. I love me some W/S hybrid/fybrid action.

Getting Tmex is a very serious illness. Dont wish that on anyone.

I'm excited FOR you to put it through its paces. I love me some W/S hybrid/fybrid action.

I'm super jazzed. I like the VTS option as well.

I know, he's gotten into my head and I can't stop thinking about these irons. The fact that he's a lefty doesn't help either.

Dude, you hit the nail on the head. A much more aggressive leading edge and less club on the sole makes for some awesome turf interaction.

The Di11's are so last year.

Yeah, I'm seriously considering these over any others, including the i20s. I like the look of these a lot better. And if I can get another THPer to get a set with me...Blind9 will be able to get both parties a good deal...now to figure out which driver I'm going with...that's the first step, LOL.

Nathaniel did your Razr FIT show up or did we just decide they sent it to the wrong Nathaniel? Or did Mickelson steal it?

Nathaniel did your Razr FIT show up or did we just decide they sent it to the wrong Nathaniel? Or did Mickelson steal it?

I got to the bottom of it. It'll be here either tomorrow or early next week.

Nathaniel, so you're saying if someone else wants a set of Ci11's, that you and that person would get a nice discount via Blind9?

Nathaniel, so you're saying if someone else wants a set of Ci11's, that you and that person would get a nice discount via Blind9?

Sure sounded like it. Do they have to be left handed Nathaniel?

Sure sounded like it. Do they have to be left handed Nathaniel?

Don't think so. Just two sets. However I would have to sell my Di11s and one of my drivers to get the funds ATM, monies are tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back