Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

N will be rooting with you my friend. Congrats to UNC-Asheville!!!!

Yes sir! They're a good ball team too. They gave UNC all they could handle. They are big but they have some good guards.

Let's Go HEELS!

Awesome start so far but it makes me nervous. If we keep fighting through the screens and not going under them we'll kill them. Keep it up boys!

Awesome start so far but it makes me nervous. If we keep fighting through the screens and not going under them we'll kill them. Keep it up boys!

You do know that Duke is coached by the all time great Mike Krishinski, no wait, Mike Kruminski, wait, oh, forget it. Coach K?

Kevin

You do know that Duke is coached by the all time great Mike Krishinski, no wait, Mike Kruminski, wait, oh, forget it. Coach K?

Kevin

I don't care for that rat faced tool bag. I hope we beat them 100 - 15.

I don't care for that rat faced tool bag. I hope we beat them 100 - 15.

He annoys the crap out of me, too. I prefer Bobby Knight.

Kevin

He annoys the crap out of me, too. I prefer Bobby Knight.

Kevin

Me too. Bobby held his players accountable. Coach K pisses and moans at the officials.

Carolina's perimeter defense is awful.

I just put this on. It's a beat down in the making.

Kevin

Carolina needs someone that can shoot the three. Wtc these guys are awful from beyond the arc.

Edit. They drain one. LOL

Carolina needs someone that can shoot the three. Wtc these guys are awful from beyond the arc.

Edit. They drain one. LOL

That was the 1st one though. I agree with you though. PJ Hairston needs to be more effective.

And having Dick Vitale and Jay Bilas call this game sucks. Both massive Duke homers.

Now that was a cupcake call.

This game is rough in the paint. That's the why I like my basketball. Rough. In the paint.

Kevin

This game is rough in the paint. That's the why I like my basketball. Rough. In the paint.

Kevin

Duke and rough only occurs in the boys locker room.

No charge there? Plumlee demolished him.

I can't believe no one else on this forum doesn't care about this game. I'm saddened by this. Perhaps the greatest rivalry in all of sports.

Best game on this weekend. Even Peyton is there.

Agree dude I don't care for Bilas or Vitale.

I can't believe no one else on this forum doesn't care about this game. I'm saddened by this. Perhaps the greatest rivalry in all of sports.

I like watching but other things are about to take priority. Going to eat at opryland hotel with wife for anniversary.

Don't get carried away. It's not football. But I tuned in just for you.

Best game on this weekend. Even Peyton is there.

Agree dude I don't care for Bilas or Vitale.

Peyton has been throwing/working out at Duke according to Chris Mortenson. wtc?

Kevin

Duke's head football coach used to coach at UT when Manning was there.

Do you think he remembers how they couldn't win the national championship with Peyton, then did with Tee Martin?

Kevin

Stop being so serious. Erin get Lucas another beer. Please.

Wow, nice put back.

Kevin

I thought he coached Eli at Ole Miss. Or did he coach both?

Tapatalk

I'm sucking them back kmac. I'm still nervous. We've got some key dudes in foul trouble.

I thought he coached Eli at Ole Miss. Or did he coach both?

Tapatalk

Dude, I don't know. I care little about Duke athletics.

Back