Official 2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

And Duke has the Cameron Crazies on their side. They're crazy, you know.

Kevin

Dude, I don't know. I care little about Duke athletics.

Love that look on Coach K's face

Tapatalk

They'll come back. No doubt about it. Wait and see. We'll get in foul trouble and they'll fling 3's up like you won't believe.

I'm sucking them back kmac. I'm still nervous. We've got some key dudes in foul trouble.

lol. You only doubled them up. I can understand. Hopefully Romo isn't in the stands. I heard he was. Just sayin... I think frank said it though.

They'll come back. No doubt about it. Wait and see. We'll get in foul trouble and they'll fling 3's up like you won't believe.

I'd love to embarrass them

Tapatalk

No doubt! I'd love a 40 point drubbing but that won't happen.

Crush those wannabe ivy leaguers. I hope it pours on coach kville tonight.

Tapatalk

Where's our friend Ary tonight? He's a Blue Devil.

Kevin

Uh, oh.

Kevin

Here we effin go!

Sent from my forged iPad

4 fouls against UNC so far in this half and none against the home team. This is how they get back into it.

Sent from my forged iPad

So Plumlee complains, and then Bilass basically says the NC dude faked it.

Kevin

So Plumlee complains, and then Bilass basically says the NC dude faked it.

Kevin

Yep.....I despise hearing him and Vitale call Duke games. Chunky is a Duke fan. That's annoying.

Sent from my forged iPad

Yep.....I despise hearing him and Vitale call Duke games. Chunky is a Duke fan. That's annoying.

Sent from my forged iPad

The things you learn about people.

Kevin

just checking back in to see that my wish of Duke getting killed is coming true. Hope UNC can reverse this lil momentum swing and put them away.

NC should run the four corners offense. Where's Phil Ford when you need him?

Kevin

For my money I would give UK, UNC & Syracuse free passes to the Final Four. Let everyone else play for the 4th spot... No one has impressed me at all (and I'm a huuuge Buckeyes fan) Something tells me these three are heads above the rest but someone else is gonna rise up and win it all...

I'm sure most of you don't care, but tonight's a big night here at casa de TC. Can UNC waltz into Cameron Indoor Stadium and get revenge? I sure hope so.

I'd like nothing more than to see us absolutely hammer Doook tonight.
I'm looking forward to a UNC-KU showdown in April.

KU is looking a lil flat
Sent from my DROID X2

Kevin
I met Phil at a small drugstore a couple weeks ago while he was trying to raise money for his foundation.He was super nice and autographed some UNC items I had.I had to explain to my 24 yr old son who is a big Tar Heel fan,the 4 corners and why Phil was so famous.

Kevin
Is this the Phil Ford who played for Kansas City?

What a great morning to wake up a Tarheel fan. I enjoy bashing my the facebook friends who support DUKE. I also enjoy this thread when the HEELS put a pounding on Duke. After the last game, when Duke won, there were a lot more Duke fans in here posting. I'm glad we blew them out too. They deserve that. They are incredibly overrated and won't last long in the tournament if they aren't making 3's.

As far as the Heels go, well, Roy hates the ACC Tournament. Always has. I also hate that it's in Atlanta. I find that to be non traditional.

Let's GOOOOOOOOO MOUNTAINEERS! WVU!!!

What a great morning to wake up a Tarheel fan. I enjoy bashing my the facebook friends who support DUKE. I also enjoy this thread when the HEELS put a pounding on Duke. After the last game, when Duke won, there were a lot more Duke fans in here posting. I'm glad we blew them out too. They deserve that. They are incredibly overrated and won't last long in the tournament if they aren't making 3's.

As far as the Heels go, well, Roy hates the ACC Tournament. Always has. I also hate that it's in Atlanta. I find that to be non traditional.

Agreed.It should be in Greensboro always. It doesn't help that Charlotte built its new arena " too small" for the ACC or NCAA tournaments.

Oh by the way--GO HEELS!

Agreed.It should be in Greensboro always. It doesn't help that Charlotte built its new arena " too small" for the ACC or NCAA tournaments.

Oh by the way--GO HEELS!

Totally agree. Not having it in G'boro is just stupid. It's always been there. I hate when people jack with tradition. Too bad Ga Tech sucks. I don't expect a ton out of the Heels in the ACC Tournament.

Back