the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
so im looking for a new ball for this year my question is...

as anyone played a ladies ball? if so was it any good? a mate of mine plays the srixon ladies soft feel and loves them.

It depends on your swing speed. I played Lady Precepts in Middle School since they were a more appropriate compression for my SS.

so im looking for a new ball for this year my question is...

as anyone played a ladies ball? if so was it any good? a mate of mine plays the srixon ladies soft feel and loves them.

Never have. I only play the ball I was fitted for.

Have you ever tried Noodle Easy Distance? They're not women's, but they are definitely for slower swing speeds. I used one for a few holes before and my full swing is too fast for them, but they did control pretty well around the greens on chips and putting. And they're cheap.

It depends on your swing speed. I played Lady Precepts in Middle School since they were a more appropriate compression for my SS.
JB has mentioned playing a ladies ball and scoring quite well with it, and his swing speed is between 105 and 110 I believe.

We play a lot when it's pretty cold..35-40 degrees out...and the softer compression balls seem to work better in those conditions. I've used some of my wife's Lady Srixon and Nike balls and they seem to work fine.

Never played a ladies ball but have you tried the Srixon Qstar? Its a fantastic ball for the price and low compression.

As mrvandelay said, I also played a Wilson Lady Distance in middle school and just crossed out the lady lol.

If you're looking for a soft core ball try the e6 or Qstar.

I think i just need to carry on with what worked before. My swing has slowed down since i had my last lessons im concentrating more on what im doind rather than gripping and ripping maybe i thought a softer ball would improve things.

Back