Golf coverage on TV...

If Rory goes to places in the golf world that a lot of us think he will and, on top of that, becomes a modern day power couple with his tennis gf...

How long before everyone starts complaining there is more than Rory?

If Rory goes to places in the golf world that a lot of us think he will and, on top of that, becomes a modern day power couple with his tennis gf...

How long before everyone starts complaining there is more than Rory?

Rory is a good kid with a great personality. We can only hope he doesn't change..

Now that everyone has put in their two cents worth about Tiger.Let's address the Kuselias problem.What a tool.He was second rate as a Nascar guy on ESPN and he has the golf knowledge of an infant.He needs to be replaced.

Now that everyone has put in their two cents worth about Tiger.Let's address the Kuselias problem.What a tool.He was second rate as a Nascar guy on ESPN and he has the golf knowledge of an infant.He needs to be replaced.

Actually that's prob why he's there. Gary is the golf guy while EK is more the casual fan who can talk about more than golf

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Not sure that he knows any thing.He has the IQ of a cauliflower

Two sports he knows nothing about are Nascar and Golf. He continually tries to bring basketball/football mentality into golf. I just doesn't get it.. They need golfers doing the show!

JMHO

Kuselia is just a talking head. I would take his opinion as anything more that a random dude running his mouth in a sports bar. The Golf Channel isn't the best best source of golf news, they are 98% fluff.

Not sure that he knows any thing.He has the IQ of a cauliflower

Im no EK fan, but the guy is intelligent. He was an attorney before this and is well schooled.

Two sports he knows nothing about are Nascar and Golf. He continually tries to bring basketball/football mentality into golf. I just doesn't get it.. They need golfers doing the show!

JMHO

Like above, I am no fan of EK, however golfers doing a golf show usually brings 0 ratings. A name that has some cache, brings in some ratings. Is it working? Not to me, but I am not sure that is all on EK in this one.

EK is beyond horrible. Always had been. He and his brother used to have a radio show that made Mike & Mike sound good. And that is all but impossible.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

On a humorous note, check this out. My wife pointed it out to me a while ago that nothing moves above his eyes!! She said he must have a bunch of botox!!
Well, I thought it was funny after she brought it to my attention..:twist:

Eric Kuselias was a member of MENSA

I'm amazaed that anybody is complaining about "Morning Drive". I didn't know anybody watched that show.

Eric Kuselias was a member of MENSA

I'm amazaed that anybody is complaining about "Morning Drive". I didn't know anybody watched that show.

I do every morning actually.

Being retired, I flip back and forth between Mike & Mike and Morning drive some mornings. Thankfully they have Holly...:D:D

I doubt most people tune in because of Tiger anymore, i'd say about 99% of people tuned in because or Rory tonight and that will be the case for the forceable future

I doubt most people tune in because of Tiger anymore, i'd say about 99% of people tuned in because or Rory tonight and that will be the case for the forceable future

Maybe on your side of the pond. I can definitely see that.
However over on this side, TW dominates ratings and its quite clear.

Did you see the crowd following Tiger compared to the 12 teenage girls that followed Rory? Tiger dominates ratings and he dominates the attendees attention.

Sent from Pamn

If Rory wins a couple of Majors this season his groupies will no doubt increase. :in-love:

If Rory wins a couple of Majors this season his groupies will no doubt increase. :in-love:

He won't though. He has David Duval written all over his smug face.

Sent from Pamn

erick Kuselias is a name that has cache?

I don't watch morning drive, so I don't have an opinion on the guy on the show, but I can't imagine anybody going "oo, e.k., i'm going to tune in to that" the way they would with some other personalities.

erick Kuselias is a name that has cache?

I don't watch morning drive, so I don't have an opinion on the guy on the show, but I can't imagine anybody going "oo, e.k., i'm going to tune in to that" the way they would with some other personalities.

Compared to Golf Channel viewership, absolutely.

Yoccos has a man crush on Tiger

Compared to Golf Channel viewership, absolutely.

I guess I'm just questioning his cache as part of the reason he's there. I don't think him being a "name" that might get people's attention, even remotely, has anything to do with him getting that gig. I knew him from being a fringe radio guy that would fill in on espn sometimes, i'm not sure how many people in morning drive's target audience knew of him or cared one way or the other about him.

The fact that he is a national radio personality (by virtue of being with espn) most likely helped him get the morning drive gig, but only in that they were probably looking for someone with national show credentials who isn't going to say anything to piss anybody off. I don't think him specifically being erick kasiulas really meant anything

I guess I'm just questioning his cache as part of the reason he's there. I don't think him being a "name" that might get people's attention, even remotely, has anything to do with him getting that gig. I knew him from being a fringe radio guy that would fill in on espn sometimes, i'm not sure how many people in morning drive's target audience knew of him or cared one way or the other about him.

The fact that he is a national radio personality (by virtue of being with espn) most likely helped him get the morning drive gig, but only in that they were probably looking for someone with national show credentials who isn't going to say anything to piss anybody off. I don't think him specifically being erick kasiulas really meant anything

I can assure you his name is exactly the reason he is with NBC Sports / TGC. He hosted quite a few national TV shows for ESPN. Im not sure what the last part really means, of course "his name" refers to his credentials.

Back