Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
TC gone kill me but with the J40 coming... Im gonna be trying to free up funds to get the ipad3.

TC gone kill me but with the J40 coming... Im gonna be trying to free up funds to get the ipad3.

Will you preorder tomorrow?

yeah, and just keep it on a credit card. then if I dont want it I have 30 days lol.

Then if you dont like it you can TMex it.

Facetime with Tmex...priceless

No Jobs...no problem. Especially after seeing the success and appetite for something in the market like the Fire, Apple has enough cash to give it a whirl.

Item #1 on my Santa list if that pans out.

Exactly!!! Or sell it for more than I paid. I can see that happening !

I can see that happening too. The beauty of buying Apple lol

Facetime with Tmex...priceless

No Jobs...no problem. Especially after seeing the success and appetite for something in the market like the Fire, Apple has enough cash to give it a whirl.

Apple had to take notice of the Fire. They had to.

yeah, and just keep it on a credit card. then if I dont want it I have 30 days lol.

What is the preorder process like? Does it sell out quick or whats the deal there dude?

What is the preorder process like? Does it sell out quick or whats the deal there dude?

If I remember correctly it does eventually sell out. I'd assume you would have to pre order that day or the next. The Iphone 4s was tough when it came out for pre order.

Does Apple stuff actually "sell out" during a preorder? I thought they just took as many orders as came in and eventually everyone that ordered gets their device.

If I remember correctly it does eventually sell out. I'd assume you would have to pre order that day or the next. The Iphone 4s was tough when it came out for pre order.

Ok thanks.

Does Apple stuff actually "sell out" during a preorder? I thought they just took as many orders as came in and eventually everyone that ordered gets their device.
I believe that's how it works. If I remember correctly, the iPhone 4 shipped earlier than it's release date to the folks who preordered.

That would suck, so they could deliver whenever they wanted, from a week to a couple months?

They stopped pre orders on the 4 homeskillet.

That would suck, so they could deliver whenever they wanted, from a week to a couple months?

Not exactly, I think more like first come first serve type thing.

Apple just had the 25 billion app downlaod today, also said the ipad 3 will release this Wednesday. Looks the same...

is a launch monitor considered electronics pondering?

I recently told myself to stop buying golf equipment because i'm pretty much broke.
And because I am an idiot I ordered an asus transformer prime tablet last night. Now I can only eat bread and butter for the rest of the month. I'd post this in the rant thread but I am just too excited for my new toy ro get here.

I recently told myself to stop buying golf equipment because i'm pretty much broke.
And because I am an idiot I ordered an asus transformer prime tablet last night. Now I can only eat bread and butter for the rest of the month. I'd post this in the rant thread but I am just too excited for my new toy ro get here.

My uncle has one of those. Quite like it, some of the wifi issues would keep me leary of it though.

No problem, I have a LG LED Smart Tv, so if you have an questions in regard to the smart feature as well, or more about comparing brands (I did a lot of before buying), just let me know.

So I ended up going with the Samsung LED Smart TV with 3D. I won't use the 3D too much, but I suppose it is an OK feature. I looked at a bunch, including the LG, but the main factor was that my buddy was giving me the best deal on the samsung... so samsung it is.

My uncle has one of those. Quite like it, some of the wifi issues would keep me leary of it though.

I read about those issues. GPS apparently doesn't work either. It's not too bad though. I have my iphone for gps and I am rarely in places with less than 70% wifi reception. Even the tfp should be able to log onto that.

I hope. If not I'll just send it back and get the transformer infinity.

So I ended up going with the Samsung LED Smart TV with 3D. I won't use the 3D too much, but I suppose it is an OK feature. I looked at a bunch, including the LG, but the main factor was that my buddy was giving me the best deal on the samsung... so samsung it is.

Great choice. We have two of those. An 40 inch c series and a 32 in h d series. I have never seen prettier TVs with better image quality. Haven't used the 3D yet because those glasses are ridiculously expensive.
You won't be disappointed!

Great choice. We have two of those. An 40 inch c series and a 32 in h d series. I have never seen prettier TVs with better image quality. Haven't used the 3D yet because those glasses are ridiculously expensive.
You won't be disappointed!

Thanks! We went 55 inch 8000 series; he threw in 4 of the glasses for us, which was nice. Last night I watched some sporting events and parts of an animated film in 3D. It was cool I guess, but won't be using that feature all that much. I really like some of the apps on the TV though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back