Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big day tomorrow. The iPad 3 comes out. Kmac are you going to Pre-order? Anybody else going to follow Kmac's lead and OEM one?

Lol shhhhhhh. I sure do buddy but do I really have to do that? Then add my payment information again? Really? I can't.

I still love you guys too. This Rory Turd Whisperer love has upset my balance.

I understand your pain Tmex. I really do. Be happy with your playbook, forget the ipad3 and buy some golf stuff. It's far more rewarding.

Big day tomorrow. The iPad 3 comes out. Kmac are you going to Pre-order? Anybody else going to follow Kmac's lead and OEM one?
I will have one, still on the first iPad.

I understand your pain Tmex. I really do. Be happy with your playbook, forget the ipad3 and buy some golf stuff. It's far more rewarding.

Man, i really want an ipad though. I do love my playbook but I'm angry with Blackberry for doing what they did with the updates, price and just for being a slow Canadian turd of a company.

Nope. Im still happy with the iPad2. Now a 7" iPad might tempt me.

Nope. Im still happy with the iPad2. Now a 7" iPad might tempt me.
I skipped the iPad 2, waiting for the 3. A 7" would be nice, I would love that, but who knows if it will actually happen.

I skipped the iPad 2, waiting for the 3. A 7" would be nice, I would love that, but who knows if it will actually happen.

its like the on again off again rumor. How many times has it been on only to never come out. I think its money left on the table by Apple which they cant leave for too long.

Jobs hated the 7" iPad idea from what has been reported.

Jobs hated the 7" iPad idea from what has been reported.

He kept killing the idea, for whatever reason. Which might be the same reason it happens now too.

its like the on again off again rumor. How many times has it been on only to never come out. I think its money left on the table by Apple which they cant leave for too long.

I agree, but have to wonder about the cost?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree, but have to wonder about the cost?

Cost for Apple to bring it to the market? I think they can foot the bill. They have a little bit of money. When I returned the Playbook I looked at what other 7" options were available. Kindle Fire. Some Asus that wouldnt even rotate its screen. And a Samsung that cost $499. No thanks. Id be all over a 7" iPad with retina screen.

Cost for Apple to bring it to the market? I think they can foot the bill. They have a little bit of money. When I returned the Playbook I looked at what other 7" options were available. Kindle Fire. Some Asus that wouldnt even rotate its screen. And a Samsung that cost $499. No thanks. Id be all over a 7" iPad with retina screen.

Not to bring it to market, but what it would retail at. Have to wonder if they would go the $199 route or not?

I think an 8GB, 7" iPad for $199 would sell very, very well.

Not to bring it to market, but what it would retail at. Have to wonder if they would go the $199 route or not?

I could not agree more. 7" iPad at $199 would be game all but over. I'll pre-order right now.

I could not agree more. 7" iPad at $199 would be game all but over. I'll pre-order right now.

Ditto. How come we know this but Apple doesnt? Hehe

Ditto. How come we know this but Apple doesnt? Hehe

What do they know that we dont? lol I think if it does come to the market its pretty apparent that Jobs was the main deal killer.

Not sure there are many who wouldn't do this....besides the PC dudes who think Apple is DUM3

Unfortunately due to the rapid buying of their fans, they dont have to. Instead they will tout the newest device as the best around (and it might be) and then say the Ipad or Ipad 2 will now be priced closer to $199 and convince buyers that that is a better bargain.

Unfortunately due to the rapid buying of their fans, they dont have to. Instead they will tout the newest device as the best around (and it might be) and then say the Ipad or Ipad 2 will now be priced closer to $199 and convince buyers that that is a better bargain.

Sadly, that is true. I just cant see paying +$400 for a 7" tablet. Kindle Fire did it right and entered at $199, probably one of the biggest reasons it has been so successful, that plus it being a sweet device.

Sadly, that is true. I just cant see paying +$400 for a 7" tablet. Kindle Fire did it right and entered at $199, probably one of the biggest reasons it has been so successful, that plus it being a sweet device.

Very true. For many the idea of a tablet is simple. Internet, email and media. The Fire does all of those things very well.

Very true. For many the idea of a tablet is simple. Internet, email and media. The Fire does all of those things very well.

It does, and if I didnt use the iPad for work, the Fire would take care of everything I need a tablet to do.

I agree with both of you. Looking at the Samsung 7" tablet for $499 I laughed. No way I was paying that. And not even for a 7" iPad either.

ditto on the 7". I want something affordable but with a damn memory card slot.

ditto on the 7". I want something affordable but with a damn memory card slot.

But not the Kindle Fire? Id love something Apple with the memory card slot but doubt they ever do that.

I will be preordering this, I didnt get the 2 cuz I wanted to wait for the 3. This will be nice for travelling and for keeping the family busy in the car.

holiday season 2012.....book it.

He kept killing the idea, for whatever reason. Which might be the same reason it happens now too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back