Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfclubs.com - $212.49 shipped assuming they do have it and it does not get cancelled. Says it will ship within 24 hours....we shall see.

Make that x2

golfclubs.com - $212.49 shipped assuming they do have it and it does not get cancelled. Says it will ship within 24 hours....we shall see.

Will Blind 9 beat that price?

Will Blind 9 beat that price?

Well, retail is $259.99 so I think it would be really close if they were able to beat it or not. I do not have the patience to wait 6 weeks....

I'm pondering new gold shoes. I am starting to get interested in the kind that claim to make you "feel" the ground but don't know where to head

I'm pondering new gold shoes. I am starting to get interested in the kind that claim to make you "feel" the ground but don't know where to head

I dunno Duey, gold shoes are gonna be expensive. Some like those track people wear? Little too flashy perhaps?

got a $195 gift card from Golfsmith for trade-ins. Now what to buy..... Anyone want to buy my giftcard? lol

I dont like you in gold shoes duey, just not your style and a little too over the top.

Thanks Thain - I have been thinking of that bag since I first saw the presser on it.

Kmac - you go black or charcoal for color?

I dunno Duey, gold shoes are gonna be expensive. Some like those track people wear? Little too flashy perhaps?

I dont like you in gold shoes duey, just not your style and a little too over the top.

I'm so confused. That's not Duey. That's robcog.

How do you contact blind9 about pricing. I'm getting close to pulling the rip cord for a new set. Just can't decide

WTH? I will admit that I have had a few drinks but dang.....guess the avatar threw me off.

Sorry robcog! So gold, huh? :D

Congrats Cookie, that bag looks really cool.

WTH? I will admit that I have had a few drinks but dang.....guess the avatar threw me off.

Sorry robcog! So gold, huh? :D

Drunk cookie is drunk.

How do you contact blind9 about pricing. I'm getting close to pulling the rip cord for a new set. Just can't decide

PM Patty (pattyblind9golf) or call their shop during the day - there should be an ad for them in the top right corner of your THP screen.

Send a PM to: pattyblind9golf

Congrats Cookie, that bag looks really cool.

Thanks man. No more bag chatter for me plus I leave the bag on my Clicgear when it goes into the back of my suburban when I am not playing so all I have to do is pull it out of the truck and I am walking to the first tee so the bag is slightly inverted when it's back there. This will help in that regard so I don't have to keep the snap on cover to hold the clubs in.

Drunk cookie is drunk.

Drunk cookie is shopping!! What else can I find....ha!

If I didn't have my Ping bag for testing I would be all over the Chamber. I've wanted it ever since I saw it on their website last fall.

Thanks Thain - I have been thinking of that bag since I first saw the presser on it.

Kmac - you go black or charcoal for color?

I did charcoal, think it looks better then the black.

wtc and I wasnt even drinking.

Cookie, this thing can give distances up to a mile.

Bushnell Pro1M.jpg

Frank - that looks like a bada$$ range finder but I still don't understand the point of anything for the course that measures more than 400 yards. $499....pretty steep.

I'm pondering consolidating my 5 wood and 3 hybrid into one club, most likely an RBZ or R11 3-hybrid on lower loft. I really don't need both and on 9/10 rounds I play the course is short enough where I could get away with neither. I need to "up"grade my 3 wood into a stiff flex cause I've totally lost control of the reg. in just 3 months. That will make it possible for a 4-wedge setup which I crave. Found myself hitting uphill to the green where I just didn't have the loft on any wedge to get up and stop before the flag. Most likely will keep my PW, then go either 52 56 60 or 50 54 58 depending on the loft on my PW which I am unsure of. Lastly I want to pick up an R9 or R9ST used to play around with shafts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back