Taylormade Driver Love Hats

Join the THP Albatross Club. Boom there's your new THP hat.

Im planning on it, I just need some extra cash.....Life struggles right now, trying to get through that....

between the lame driver love hats and the ridiculous rocketballz name TM is seriously going "emperor has no clothes" on us. Taylor Made has always been one of my favorites, but they are really getting silly this year. But it is good top of mind marketing and the message sticks. People certainly notice.

The hats with the heart shoot might as well just have Hello Kitty. What were they thinking they could at least donate a healthy sum of cash to the heart and stroke foundation. Marketing and good deeds come on TM.

Didn't mind the Driver Love hats,though this is a bit much:

419241_10150737170774665_119500444664_11403524_1800252695_n.jpg

The "17" stands for the 17yrd further RBZ are compared to other woods.

Yeah TM is starting to get on my nerves now.

Wore my Driver Love hat all weekend and only got one question about it. These are going to have everyone asking "what does that number on your hat mean?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yeah TM is starting to get on my nerves now.
I know! Next thing we know they will have marketing with exploding fruit talking about their new line.

I know! Next thing we know they will have marketing with exploding fruit talking about their new line.

Lol......or a weinis head logo!

Wore my Driver Love hat all weekend and only got one question about it. These are going to have everyone asking "what does that number on your hat mean?"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just add about 30 more logos and you can say you drive Nascar.

Back