Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

It's going to be hilarious to watch Bob Knight try to break down the UK-Indiana game over the next few days. He can't even bring himself to say the word "Kentucky" because he hates Calipari so much, and can he even say a good word about Indiana any more?

These Baylor uniforms are the worst looking things I may have ever seen in my life. They literally are giving me a headache.

Have you not seen Oregon football the past few years?

Have you not seen Oregon football the past few years?
I'll take oregon football jerseys over these Baylor uniforms any day. Theres bad and then theres these things.

I'll take oregon football jerseys over these Baylor uniforms any day. Theres bad and then theres these things.

LOL. Yes, all degrees of bad. This gem is fun to watch. I saw Colorado in person this year, no way did I see anything like this from that team. I don't think they have enough to pull it out though.

LOL. Yes, all degrees of bad. This gem is fun to watch. I saw Colorado in person this year, no way did I see anything like this from that team. I don't think they have enough to pull it out though.
I agree, Baylor is starting to pull away now and I don't think Colorado can get back now.

9 Threes!!! Two more to tie, three for a new record!

I agree, Baylor is starting to pull away now and I don't think Colorado can get back now.

Wow. That was a quick sprint to a 15 point lead t the commercial break.

Louisville needs to have a good second half.

Well my bracket's blown. Stupid Vanderbilt. I had more faith.

Louisville needs to have a good second half.

I was about to write that L'ville's defense will cover any offensive issues...and wham, come back from a trip to the fridge and they are up by 10.

My bracket is doing pretty damn good at the moment. That can change real fast though.

Louisville is storming back hard, I like this!!!! I might be about to have a really good night, like a 4 team parlay with quite a bit of money on the line night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louisville is storming back hard, I like this!!!! I might be about to have a really good night, like a 4 team parlay with quite a bit of money on the line night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Niiice!

I am getting kicked left and right, should of expected this. Maybe next year I will watch a game or two..LOL

And is it just me or is L'ville's red jersy numbers more orange than red?

And a furious comeback!

Looking good now.

Ha, I went from 86th yesterday morning to 14th this morning. Dumb luck!!

Team Hackers tapping!

Back