Did you get the matching socks and hat ATJ?

I didn't order these. They were both originally pants that I bought at Salvation Army, which my wife worked some magic on. I didn't know if she was going to butcher them, so I wasn't going to use expensive pants or ones I cared about. I got a pair of black athletic knee socks, but it is shockingly tough to find knee socks that are neither dress socks nor thick, wintery ones. The hat is still in the works, but no luck yet.

I love how these turned out, though. They were nice looking pants which made nice looking knickers.

Cool knickers--you need vests to go with them!

So--at the Sybase today, I saw a fellow wearing these: Of course I had to go up and compliment him. Turns out he's a co-owner of the company. Their women's line is coming out in July. Shorts and *skorts*. He did say the smaller-sized shorts would be very short. So GG has to review them AND model them in a photo, so Harry can drool. :in-love:

Was it Woody Claire? Scott?

Was it Woody Claire? Scott?

He said his name quickly, and I missed it. Small guy, used to be a blonde but going grey. Does that help? He talked about his partner's brother coming in. I mentioned THP, and he didn't really react at all.

We work with their PR firm and with Woody.

Back