JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With all the new companies we saw at the show, one trend is standing out. Colorful fun clothes. So my question to the forum, how crazy will you go with your apparel on the golf course?

Not crazy. I am pretty conservative anymore. Fifteen or 20 years ago may have been a different story!

The Fursthest I'll go is colours of out the ordinary such as orange, blue, and maybe red pants and shorts. I won't take any Loudmouth pants to the course. As far as Shirts, I'll wear anything. I won't take any crazy plaid out there either.

I'll sport just about any style on the course, I personally like the way Ian Poulter and Camilo Villegas dress.

I won't take any Loudmouth pants to the course. As far as Shirts, I'll wear anything. I won't take any crazy plaid out there either.

Pretty much the same for me, I love bright colored shirts, orange, neoon green, etc. Will not do plaid for any reason, however I would like to have 1 outfit similar to something payne Stewart might have worn, just for special events.

Reactions: JB
Tam O'Shanter caps and plus-fours/knickers are about as far as I go. Im not into all the bright colors and you wont see me wearing stuff like what Poulter wears.
Black is my favorite color to wear.

Not crazy at all. As I've said before, I only dress crazy in sports I'm very good at. Golf doesn't meet that criteria.

I'd be daring enough to wear something like that Capito line, but that would be about it (yet I have a feeling those will be WAY cost prohibitive).

I talk a better game than I play, in both senses. I go for tailored, but I like an edge. Blingy belts are an edge. So is body conscious. But that's about it.

i will wear pretty much anything. such as bright pink hats and belts, any color pants/shorts and shirts. the one thing that is hard to make really stylist is shoes because i cant drop a bunch of money on dry joy premiers to get the white/orange white/red or white/purple shoes, so i am pretty much just a white shoe guy

I am a big fan of the plaid pants that Aaron Baddelly seems to like. I would love a pair.

I am a big fan of the plaid pants that Aaron Baddelly seems to like. I would love a pair.

Would it be sweet, sweet love . . . or angry love?

:wink:

It would be cuddling love.

BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

Id wear something like that. Plaid? yes. Pink? aww hell no!!! :D

Yesterday was the first nice day in a long time, so I went to the course to try to get in a few holes. I was dressed rather conservatively, I thought, in a pair of tan slacks, my white THP Pahr shirt (which I totally love, by the way), and a white and black "Boom It" Bridgestone hat. When I walked down stairs after getting dressed, wifey looks at me and says, "it looks like a golf shop threw up on you." I thought that was pretty funny, especially so given what I had on. I think she might stroke out if I walked out of the house in some of the stuff I saw in the pictures of the '09 PGA show! Don't think that will stop me, though!

To answer the question, Loudmouth is too loud for me. Some of Sligo, Subseventy, Quagmire etc would work, but that's the outer limit and it wouldn't be their most nutty patterns. I like the fitted, classic lines best. Travis Matthews stands out.

Travis Mathew and PAHR should be tops on your list then WSE. Both have those types of look and are made extremely well.

I dress pretty conservative. While I like the way some of the new and stylish clothes look, they just don't seem to fit my personality.

Blue Polo, Khaki Shorts.

In other words, not crazy at all.

I used to be such a boring dresser for golf, solid bottoms and solid tops. Now I am the complete opposite. I still keep it coordinated but I love having either a crazy patterned skort with brilliant colors and a solid shirt or vice versa. I also always have my glove and my shoes match my outfit. Then I either wear a visor, Gogie Girl hat (they are the only ones that really fit me) or sweaty bands....all of which match. As many would say I am very matchy-matchy.

Good--we can drive Grogger nuts together. He just LOVES hearing the term matchy-matchy. :eyepoke:

Yesterday was the first nice day in a long time, so I went to the course to try to get in a few holes. I was dressed rather conservatively, I thought, in a pair of tan slacks, my white THP Pahr shirt (which I totally love, by the way), and a white and black "Boom It" Bridgestone hat. When I walked down stairs after getting dressed, wifey looks at me and says, "it looks like a golf shop threw up on you." I thought that was pretty funny, especially so given what I had on. I think she might stroke out if I walked out of the house in some of the stuff I saw in the pictures of the '09 PGA show! Don't think that will stop me, though!

To answer the question, Loudmouth is too loud for me. Some of Sligo, Subseventy, Quagmire etc would work, but that's the outer limit and it wouldn't be their most nutty patterns. I like the fitted, classic lines best. Travis Matthews stands out.

So how was the THP shirt?

Perfect. Loved it. Felt great on, kept me exactly the right temp., and looked good too. Wish I played as well as I looked yesterday.

Glad to hear it. We are so thrilled with how good the shirts came out that we cannot thank PAHR enough. Glad it worked for you. They really are comfy.

I usually go for either all black or all white, with a colored belt and hat.
I also like plaid pants matched with white everything else.

So I finally got my knickers today, and all I can say is amazing! I will have to put some pics up here, but I am so excited about these.

Back