Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just not sure I can do it. It's always the same problem with android. Something better is just around the corner.

For me 'the same problem' has always been terrible battery life.. I've used three different droids and every one of them battled for 0% by early afternoon. I think they are awesome devices, but man, battery life has been the worst experience for me with them.

I think I have narrowed down my TV search. I am going to go with the 55" Samsung UN55D6000 LED HDTV. I have found them for about $1399 everywhere. This should make my Masters viewing this year awesome!

Here is the Amazon link. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

51hm4QMCr3L._AA300_.jpg

For me 'the same problem' has always been terrible battery life.. I've used three different droids and every one of them battled for 0% by early afternoon. I think they are awesome devices, but man, battery life has been the worst experience for me with them.

Agreed. Battery life is always enemy #1 with Android.

I think I have narrowed down my TV search. I am going to go with the 55" Samsung UN55D6000 LED HDTV. I have found them for about $1399 everywhere. This should make my Masters viewing this year awesome!

Here is the Amazon link. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

51hm4QMCr3L._AA300_.jpg

That is pretty sweet looking TV and specially for the money.

Agreed. Battery life is always enemy #1 with Android.

That is pretty sweet looking TV and specially for the money.

Thanks man. I am pretty stoked about it. My brother-in-law works for a Sears DC and is going to get me 10% off. I think I am going to OEM it this weekend.

Thanks man. I am pretty stoked about it. My brother-in-law works for a Sears DC and is going to get me 10% off. I think I am going to OEM it this weekend.

I love a new TV purchase. Too bad he cant give you the five finger discount lol

This is exactly what I didnt want to read. I might OEM one.

No comment.

Yeah dude I did not expect that good a review at all. One thing I want seems to be missing, the LED indicator. But look at the Pros and Cons in that article, really its all Pros as the cons are kinda weak.

I love a new TV purchase. Too bad he cant give you the five finger discount lol

Yeah dude I did not expect that good a review at all. One thing I want seems to be missing, the LED indicator. But look at the Pros and Cons in that article, really its all Pros as the cons are kinda weak.
I can only find one Con...AT&T only right now. I will have to go back to hawkpondering this one.

Question for all of you IPhone buddies. What the heck did they release that made above average battery life go to worse than Android battery life in the last update. GG's phone with almost no use is dead by 2pm each day and just about everybody I know who uses one cannot make it through more than a half a day with this latest update.

Question for all of you IPhone buddies. What the heck did they release that made above average battery life go to worse than Android battery life in the last update. GG's phone with almost no use is dead by 2pm each day and just about everybody I know who uses one cannot make it through more than a half a day with this latest update.

I did the update, but haven't had any battery issues. Does she have the 4 or the 4s?

Here is some info on the update and battery issues. I hope it helps.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1335546

I'm on the 4 (not the 4s) and have yet to have any real battery issues with the update. ..unless you include hours and hours of terrible "draw something" efforts hahaha

4. And apparently it is pretty widespread right now. Man every Iphone forum out there is talking about battery issues. Hope they fix it.

Me too. I guess I just got lucky or I don't talk enough on it. I imagine they are working on it, if it all over the net like that. I guess GG will be stuck to a wire till it gets fixed.

I haven't seen the battery issues after installing the last update like others have. My friends who have the 4s seem to have the big issues with battery whereas I have just the 4. 4s people should ask Siri 'why is my battery draining so fast?'

My iphone 4 battery acts the the same as before. I have heard about issues with the iPhone 4s though.

Mine is the same way. I take it off the charger at 6am in the morning, and usually have to stick it on the charger around noonish to bump it back up, then again on the way home from work, just so I can get through the evening.

If I wanted crappy battery life, I would go back to Android, at least that way I can change the battery out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine is the same way. I take it off the charger at 6am in the morning, and usually have to stick it on the charger around noonish to bump it back up, then again on the way home from work, just so I can get through the evening.

If I wanted crappy battery life, I would go back to Android, at least that way I can change the battery out.

THis is exactly what she is having issues with. I know quite a few people that are so mad right now because they left Android for battery issues, get the IPhone 4 and have good battery life. Get an update and are stuck with horrible battery issues again.

My iphone 4 battery acts the the same as before. I have heard about issues with the iPhone 4s though.

mine seems pretty similar to what it was before

Shouldnt this back & forth specific to iphone updates be in the iphone thread and not clogging up the pondering thread? Maybe an admin can move all these posts over for us. :alien:

THis is exactly what she is having issues with. I know quite a few people that are so mad right now because they left Android for battery issues, get the IPhone 4 and have good battery life. Get an update and are stuck with horrible battery issues again.

I wonder if you could try redoing the update. That might fix it. I am not sure how to delete and redo an update though.

I wonder if you could try redoing the update. That might fix it. I am not sure how to delete and redo an update though.

I actually tried to revert back to 5.0, but kept having issues with restoring it. I am really hoping there is a patch or something soon. It reminds me of the issues Blackberry use to have with their updates and the internal antenna/radio causing massive battery leaks, however RIM was good on releasing updates to address those.

I actually tried to revert back to 5.0, but kept having issues with restoring it. I am really hoping there is a patch or something soon. It reminds me of the issues Blackberry use to have with their updates and the internal antenna/radio causing massive battery leaks, however RIM was good on releasing updates to address those.

Do you have the 4 or 4S? Have you tried wiping, loading as a new iphone and then restoring?

Do you have the 4 or 4S? Have you tried wiping, loading as a new iphone and then restoring?

I have the 4. Whenever I do an update, I always set it up as a new phone.

My 4s is still OK after the update. I read an article yesterday, however, that free apps are the culprit... Particularly the apps that have constantly running advertisements in the background. She can close those out when done to see if it helps.

I have the 4. Whenever I do an update, I always set it up as a new phone.

Strange. I dont seem to have any battery issues. If I did I might be more inclined to go get a Galaxy Note.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back