LPGA Article on Custom Belts

http://www.lpga.com/entertainment_content.aspx?pid=18952

Have I mentioned that I want my own personal logo?

What would it be Harry? I'm sure you've already designed it:D

This is my favorite one of the ladies buckles. Vicky Hurst logo
Hurst_1224_350x247.jpg

How come the companies name is 59 but their logo looks like 69? The first time I saw their belt buckles I actually thought the company name was 69.

Maybe it's metric or something MO!

I thought the same thing.

Hey, I commented on Hurst's previously. 59 must have put together some sort of super (i.e., free) promotion for the lpga, in return for the promise of a little publicity. Those belts cost a mint.

Hey, I commented on Hurst's previously. 59 must have putt together some sort of super (i.e., free) promotion for the lpga, in return for the promise of a little publicity. Those belts cost a mint.

Yeah, $220-$250 per buckle for their designs, plus $45 for each belt.

I don't even want to know what custom designs cost.

But they sure are purdy.

I have a feeling if I wore one of those I'd feel 10 pounds heavier.

You might feel lighter considering the money out of your wallet to purchase.lol They are crazy expensive, without a doubt though if I could afford one I would.

Those are amazing, I love the Vicky Hurst buckle.

Se Ri's is my favorite, but I like Vicky Hurst's as well...

Claire, you started a trend with your
1.jpg

I wish I had that one! It's even blingier than Jill McGill's (not the one in the article, which is pretty cool, but the Rory Sabbatini lookalike in pink). Mine is just a pink and white rhinestone heart, and I don't even have a photo of it on this computer.

Great memory, though!

I am in the minority here, because I just really do not care for their buckles. They all end up looking the same from a distance to me. I love belts and buckles as most of you know, but these ones just do not do it for me.

The good news is that if anyone ever fires a gun toward your abdomen, there's a chance these buckles will deflect it.

I saw this dude walking around the PGA show... his belts are cool but they all do blend together, especially since they are monochromatic

I wish I had that one! It's even blingier than Jill McGill's (not the one in the article, which is pretty cool, but the Rory Sabbatini lookalike in pink). Mine is just a pink and white rhinestone heart, and I don't even have a photo of it on this computer.

Great memory, though!

Not a good memory...I could've sworn you had a pink skull and crossbones. Maybe you said you wanted a pink s&c at one point...I forget.

I am in the minority here, because I just really do not care for their buckles. They all end up looking the same from a distance to me. I love belts and buckles as most of you know, but these ones just do not do it for me.

I'm with you JB...not a fan, too bland.

Not a good memory...I could've sworn you had a pink skull and crossbones. Maybe you said you wanted a pink s&c at one point...I forget.

Very good memory. Jill McGill has the skull & crossbones. I wanted it, but could only find a heart. The blingy-ness overcomes the girly-ness.

It would be cool having your own design... some paintfill would help those for sure

Nothing special IMO. Definitely not worth that kind of money.

Back