2012 ESPN Best Ball Majors Challenge (Masters week)

21 now I'm in!

Just entered since I was up. Great mobile version on the iPhone, now I won't miss any of the action.

Picks for the first round are locked. Good Luck everyone!

I am offering up a 2012 Bridgestone RX & RXS sample pack for the winner. Good luck everyone!

not sure if i got in on time, but oh well...see if i can play catch-up!
good luck to everyone.

I am offering up a 2012 Bridgestone RX & RXS sample pack for the winner. Good luck everyone!

That is mighty kind of you sir! Thanks!

23 entries. Here's who got in. Since there are some prizes being offered, I ask that if anyone joins up now, that they use a clean entry that begins with whatever round they get into this group.

9965f55e.png

Got rid of te whole "entry 1" for my entry name. No clue as to why that was there.

Almost through round 1 and emanthei, tadashi and icey are leading at -10.

Update: BogBeast tore it up with a -15, 4 shots ahead. That's 11th place on ESPN people.

Wow, that's a great first round! I'm in the logjam at -10.

I'll admit that I got lucky today, especially with Stenson. Had to pick my 2 fellow Northern Irishmen who did pretty well for me, although Rory had me worried until the last couple of holes. Now I need to decide if I should keep Stenson or is he going to have a melt down tomorrow.

Standings after round 1:

5d2ea39f.jpg

Smalls, do we change golfers after each round?

I changed all 4 of mine! Got some catching up to do.

Don't forgt to update, you have until 7am est

Don't forgt to update, you have until 7am est

Totally forgot to do this again, I've got to remember before each round. Lucky to be -12, rather be lucky than good!!!

Sean O'Hair moving me up the board today.

Update: BogBeast tore it up with a -15, 4 shots ahead. That's 11th place on ESPN people.
Just throwing out there that BogBeast is still 14th overall. Nice first two rounds.

Holding down 2nd place, however BogBeast will be hard to catch.

Back