Callaway Golf Returns for the 2nd Morgan Cup

CB is that the same shaft you ordered last year too?

Have a missed what you ordered or are you still pondering shafts?

I was. Luckily my Golftec Fitter emailed me back when I sent him the menu. My driver is going to be Razr Fit 9.5 standard lie 44.5 length Whiteboard 73x. I think I'm going to go with the Razr Black 3. My only concern is I don't know if I can get an x stiff stock shaft.

CB is that the same shaft you ordered last year too?
Nope, last year it was the Matrix Ozik HD6, I think this shaft is going to be even better than that shaft which I liked a lot.

and if I can't, then that is a big big difference between the two.

I was. Luckily my Golftec Fitter emailed me back when I sent him the menu. My driver is going to be Razr Fit 9.5 standard lie 44.5 length Whiteboard 73x. I think I'm going to go with the Razr Black 3. My only concern is I don't know if I can get an x stiff stock shaft.

My lord 73x shaft. I know whose driver I won't be trying hehe

Nope, last year it was the Matrix Ozik HD6, I think this shaft is going to be even better than that shaft which I liked a lot.

thanks. I thought I remembered a Matrix shaft but couldn't remember the model type

8.35* is surprisingly low TBT. That shocked me too!

hahaha. Honestly dude, my old Ping g15 has the Aldila dvs 80 in it and it checked in at 88 grams (that was too much). I like the weight with the big stick. I feel more stable. Must be from baseball.

Well that made it easy for you, that looks like a great looking setup right there. THats a crazy low driver loft though, I'd be hitting low bullets with that bad boy.

Seems like I am the only one who was fit for one of the shafts on the menu...so I did really lucky!
Yeah I hit a really high ball and we even opened up the face so it's really 8*....LOL, but I was still getting a 14-16* launch with it and I gained 14 yards of carry...so hard to argue with that!

Yeah, Breezy didn't somebody we know promise he would be the first to order everything else after lollygagging on the wedges...LOL

When we get together to play this summer, you'll see that he takes a healthy swipe at the ball, and that's being kind. His ball flight with the driver is the definition of power fade.

I didn't know you were such a beast, I have no idea about the X flex in the 3 wood, but I think the Black is one beast of a 3 wood. The only reason I went FIT is because I really like my 3 wood and driver to match.

8.35* is surprisingly low TBT. That shocked me too!

Its supposed to be 8.5*...stupid typo.....but I have always struggled hitting a really high ball and lost distance because of it....this got me down to a decent launch angle....and Yes I was suprised too!

When we get together to play this summer, you'll see that he takes a healthy swipe at the ball, and that's being kind. His ball flight with the driver is the definition of power fade.

hahahahaha. We had some pretty cool holes comparing ball flights last summer Amol. It was really funny to see us bend it in opposite directions.

Seems like I am the only one who was fit for one of the shafts on the menu...so I did really lucky!
Yeah I hit a really high ball and we even opened up the face so it's really 8*....LOL, but I was still getting a 14-16* launch with it and I gained 14 yards of carry...so hard to argue with that!

Yeah, Breezy didn't somebody we know promise he would be the first to order everything else after lollygagging on the wedges...LOL

I know, he just really likes stretching it out lol.

AHhhhhh, so we have our Jake straight for this year, now that Jake straight is just straight straight.

I'm looking forward to it. Plus he's going to need a break from wedding planning so we might get out multiple times prior to the MC

Yeah, Breezy didn't somebody we know promise he would be the first to order everything else after lollygagging on the wedges...LOL[/QUOTE]

I KNOW MAN - I'M SORRY!!

Its supposed to be 8.5*...stupid typo.....but I have always struggled hitting a really high ball and lost distance because of it....this got me down to a decent launch angle....and Yes I was suprised too!

we have some serious golfers on Team Paradise. Guys ordering 8.5 degree lofted drivers and another with a 73x stiff shaft. Team Hackers has no chance to compete, unless its for 3rd hehe

I'm looking forward to it. Plus he's going to need a break from wedding planning so we might get out multiple times prior to the MC

Agreed hahahaha.

Anyone else going Razr Black for the 3 wood?

You are correct sir. And he is going 3 and 5 wood in the Black.
I like that, I would love to have a 5 wood as well, but a 3 hybrid might be the most important club in my bag, so no 5 wood for me.

I got my list (s). Thanks guys!

I like that, I would love to have a 5 wood as well, but a 3 hybrid might be the most important club in my bag, so no 5 wood for me.

Agreed. I thought the same thing, but I need a club to save my butt so 3 hybrid it is.

Back