Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for the spikeless? I really like the Nike Lunar Ascends I just got. Great shoe.

I might be adding them next week

I had a look at the Lunar Ascends in the sop a couple of days ago. Was never a fan of Nike golf shoe styling, but these are nice, and a lot lighter than I thought they'd be. Ponder also.

They broke my adidas shoe streak.. I think my last 7 golf shoe purchases have been adidas.. Really pleased with them. Not as comfy as my Nike Lunar running shoes, but definitely quality.

JN, hit up Blind9 if you want some adicross shoes dude. Best price on the interwebs.

Yeah, I'll give them a call for sure. Patty hasn't been on THP for a while.

Yeah, I saw the Ascends in the shop yesterday when I was going to get some golf balls. They look very light and comfortable, but their colors limit what I can match them with. I really want a nice spikeless shoe in black. It'll go with everything.

Get the black ones with the green striping. Sick!!

u483842.jpg

I am waiting til the new adidas shoes come out. I think its june something though

Get the black ones with the green striping. Sick!!

I saw those exact ones in the shop. They do look great...it may come down to what price Blind9 can get either those or the adicross for. I have some monies coming in next week that are reserved for new shoes...can't wait.

EDIT: Completely forgot about those new adidas shoes from the PGA show. May have to wait....or not...who knows.

I'm stuck between Adams CB3's with KBS Smoke shafts or I20's with Modus 3 shafts because stupid Adam's doesnt offer Modus as an option.

I'm stuck between Adams CB3's with KBS Smoke shafts or I20's with Modus 3 shafts because stupid Adam's doesnt offer Modus as an option.

In the name of the Hot List, get the i20/Modus combo

Both solid choices...I don't know anything about the Modus shafts, but those KBS Smokes are purdy.

Which ones "might" you get? I remember there was a lot of love for the white/grey/red ones in the dedicated thread for them.

Those are the one's I asked for for my bday next week. Looks like a great walking shoe and since I walk a lot it should be a perfect fit. I found them much more comfortable than the adicross.

What's awesome is by time he gets these in he'll have used them for about 2 weeks and then the J40s arrive haha Go KBS Black in the CB3 and then get the modus in your CB's

I know man.. LOL. I've been lusting after that combo. lemme ask this though.. what do you think is better prep for J40 CB's... I20's or CB3's?

Those are the one's I asked for for my bday next week. Looks like a great walking shoe and since I walk a lot it should be a perfect fit. I found them much more comfortable than the adicross.

What's awesome is by time he gets these in he'll have used them for about 2 weeks and then the J40s arrive haha Go KBS Black in the CB3 and then get the modus in your CB's

LOL you're probably right Dean abotu the delivery time. My concern is getting used to the Modus shaft and making sure I like before commiting to it for the MC. After hitting the SCOR's im in love with KBS shafts right now.

LOL you're probably right Dean abotu the delivery time. My concern is getting used to the Modus shaft and making sure I like before commiting to it for the MC. After hitting the SCOR's im in love with KBS shafts right now.

there you go, KBS smoke in the CB's would be a sick looking combo

I know man.. LOL. I've been lusting after that combo. lemme ask this though.. what do you think is better prep for J40 CB's... I20's or CB3's?

I don't know, haven't seen the CB3's in person yet.

Tmex, I honestly think the best prep set for the J40 CB's would be some 588's broski.

Tmex, I honestly think the best prep set for the J40 CB's would be some 588's broski.

I think TM MB's. Game them and you can game anything

I don't know, haven't seen the CB3's in person yet.

there you go, KBS smoke in the CB's would be a sick looking combo

That's what I was thinking too TC. the cost for the 588's is a pretty penny and they dont have Modus as an option but.. if they dont cost anything for KBS it might be worth a look.

And if you can't game them, at least your WITB will be legendary!! Those clubs are gorgeous.

I think TM MB's. Game them and you can game anything

LOL it would be. If I did that, they would be scoring irons only.. up to 7 lol. 5,6 definitely some perimeter weighting!

LOL it would be. If I did that, they would be scoring irons only.. up to 7 lol. 5,6 definitely some perimeter weighting!

Pondering a combo set with the MCs or CBs? Or go for greatness and get all three haha.. MB (PW-9) MC (8-7) CB (6-5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back