Esox

Reaction score
Handicap
This show is wicked good.

Kevin

Yea, funny watching everyone chase Dave.

Just started watching, I'm intrigued.

Yea, funny watching everyone chase Dave.

Reminds me of bickering musky guides. This Billy guy really wants Dave to tell him how to fish.

Kevin

I didn't do it.

You're super, not wicked. Unless you're wicked super. Or super wicked.

All of the above?

All your sea's are belong to me. Make your time

It's Wicked Tuna Time.

Kevin

On again, I watched several last night. I'm going to the bedroom to get a tv back!!

On again, I watched several last night. I'm going to the bedroom to get a tv back!!

I love them complaining about the fishing public. Again, just like some guides I know. This Dave dude can really fish. I like Marciano and Hard Merchandise the best. He doesn't complain too much, and doesn't chase Tuna.com like Dave owes him something.

Kevin

I love them complaining about the fishing public. Again, just like some guides I know. This Dave dude can really fish. I like Marciano and Hard Merchandise the best. He doesn't complain too much, and doesn't chase Tuna.com like Dave owes him something.

Kevin

Agree, Marciano can fish, he just needs some breaks. Dave is not only good, but lucky too. I love the screen shots on those electronics. I have 3 of those on my bass boat that will record to my laptop.

It's cool watching big fish come up after a jig or spoon in deep water.

Luck is always a part of fishing, but skill wins out in the end. I sucked as a fisherman, but have fished with some unbelievably good sticks. My claim to fame is I never botched a net job on a musky. On the other hand, I've lost a couple dandies right at boat side that were on my line.

Kevin

Luck is always a part of fishing, but skill wins out in the end. I sucked as a fisherman, but have fished with some unbelievably good sticks. My claim to fame is I never botched a net job on a musky. On the other hand, I've lost a couple dandies right at boat side that were on my line.

Kevin

It's tough to net a big fish by yourself, I've knocked a few off, but never caught a musky. I like watching people catch them on tv, especially short strikes at the boat, lol.

I never fished alone. I can barely drive a boat. I fished because of the kindness of strangers. lol. I've been in the boat with a couple guys that hooked muskies boat side in the figure 8. Crazy.

Looks like #3 for .com. Unreal how Billy had his one chance ruined by that other boat.

Kevin

Big day for .com, that last one made big money. Funny how they are out at sea with like 10 other boats around cutting lines. Sad when their lives depend on it.

Kevin

Yeah, it's like that for any job that can also be a hobby or a side job. The people that do it for a living usually think that because they picked that line of work and are doing it to feed their families that no one else should be allowed to do it for fun.

You should see the discussions on DJ forums about hobbyists ruining the profits of the professionals by undercutting them.

I bet that Donna was hot in her day. She's a tough lady.

Back