Like a kid at Xmas

I got new irons coming and I can't wait! Anyone else suffer with this?

pretty much with any golf purchase that I cant get my hands on instantly...what do u have coming?

I've been waiting over 2 weeks for my PING G20 5-GW order! Still no word.

When I ordered my i20s, I had to refrain from calling my local store everyday and asking if they were in yet. I feel your pain.

Yea, I've been there before. The days drag on, my productivity drops dramatically, and I spend all of my waking hours on THP looking at pictures and reading reviews of the clubs I already purchased.

~Rock

yes I am right there with you, I had a chance to oerder mine for a little bit cheaper than getting them at the store, well, I had to get them right away of course, so I go to the stores now instead of ordering them, b/c I can't wait

These are 3 months old only ordered yesterday but feels like a month already!

Just got my Taylormade TP CB irons delivered yesterday, seemed to take forever!

try waiting on Morgan Cup gear to show up then come talk to me...LOL

Congrats on the new sticks!

try waiting on Morgan Cup gear to show up then come talk to me...LOL

Congrats on the new sticks!

Can't be any worse than waiting for my first daughter to be born I still get butterfly's thinking about that 6 years later lol.

It's been like that all year for me. I just recently picked golf back up. I'd been playing competitive softball for the past six years and decided it was time for a more relaxing game. To make a long story short, I have purchased new irons, two hybrids, a new golf bag, two new putters, a rule golf towel, countless clothing items, and a few balls. Most of these items have been thru the deal of the day posts on here. So that means they've been Internet purchases. Not only do I have the anticipation of waiting on them to get here, but I have the adrenaline rush of beating my wife to the post office to make sure she can't keep track with all the new gear I've bought. So in short I definitely understand where your coming from.

Back