Orange Lake Resort - FL

CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
For my last class trip before graduating, my class is being taken on a 5 day golfing bender at Orange Lake resort in/near Orlando. How are the courses there? I believe they are called the Legends and the Reserve...

Also, who will be able to meet up for drinks or a round? I'll be there the 22nd to the 27th.

Last edited:
For my last class trip before graduating, my class is being taken on a 5 day golfing bender at Orange Lake resort in/near Orlando. How are the courses there? I believe they are called the Legends and the Reserve...

Also, who will be able to meet up for drinks or a round? I'll be there the 20th to the 25th.

If you are going to be in Orlando I am going to make time to play golf with you.

Now orange lake is a good resort faculty out by Disney. The legends is the longer and tougher if the two. Some elevation changes (for Florida) big greens and fast fairways. When do you arrive?

If you are going to be in Orlando I am going to make time to play golf with you.

Now orange lake is a good resort faculty out by Disney. The legends is the longer and tougher if the two. Some elevation changes (for Florida) big greens and fast fairways. When do you arrive?

I arrive on the 22nd and I stay til the 27th. I'm scheduled for a round every day, but I'm sure I will play an extra 18 one day with you!

I arrive on the 22nd and I stay til the 27th. I'm scheduled for a round every day, but I'm sure I will play an extra 18 one day with you!

So you have to play with your group?

Count me in Thain, I'm in for a round and/or drinks.

Legends and Reserve are both pretty good courses, I like the Legends better of the two. I think Orange Lake also has an executive course and/or a walking course, although I have only played the Legends and Reserve. You are going to have a good time, I just played the Reserve yesterday and it is in pretty good shape.

If you can get off site for a round, there are some pretty good courses that arent too far away. Mystic Dunes, Reuinion, ChampionsGate, Grand Cypress, are all fairly close and are all pretty great courses.

Other than those mentioned had a chance to play Falcons Fire back in 2010, the greens were great at that time. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again.

Alright, I'm setting up an afternoon round at Orange County National. We have Thain, tadashi, war eagle, Biggsy and wake. Any other Orlando/Tampa THPrs want to join?

We have a date for this yet?

26th provided Thain gets is schedule. Stay tuned....

Really sorry to be crappy guys, but If I snag the late teetime on Thursday, We could play in the AM? I didnt think theyd be at the same dang time every day. Or I could convince a few dudes in my program to play early and move our teetime, but that cant be confirmed until I get there..

Golf: Sunday, Legends GC, tee times begin at 12:28pm (5 tee times)

Monday, Crane’s Bend (9-hole) tee times begin at 9:00am (5)
Monday, Reserve GC, tee times from 12:28 (x 5)
Tuesday, Legends, tee times from 12:28 (x 5)
Wednesday, Reserve, tee times from 12:28 (x 5)
Wednesday, Legends Walk (9-hole with lights), tee times from 8:20pm
Thursday, Legends, tee times from 12:28 (x 5)

I have stayed at orange lake twice, GREAT place with great golf! Have fun!

Thainer I'm not sure and early time will work for war and Biggsy. I'll check and get back to you

I realize this is late notice, and I tried to text mr. Kong earlier, but I will be good for a 230ish teetime for Thursday afternoon, after get my teetime adjusted with the proshop for 830ish.

I realize this is late notice, and I tried to text mr. Kong earlier, but I will be good for a 230ish teetime for Thursday afternoon, after get my teetime adjusted with the proshop for 830ish.

What mr kong did you text, cuz this one never got a text. We will have to catch you next time you're in town. Sorry bro

Back