Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

same user name on PS3.... canes113

Same for me also. Maybe I can change to DFL. Someone probably already has that UN though.

OK, first post update. For those in the CC, please post here with your PS3 gamertag.

<-- antotallass

OK, first post update. For those in the CC, please post here with your PS3 gamertag.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk 2

Damn I'll never get in this!

Give it a lil tappy tappy

I played all four of my rounds in the weekly last night. I was really bored. LOL. If it wasn't for my first round +5, and my second round +4 (in which I had TWO, yes TWO, triple bogies on the back 9), I would have shot pretty damn well. Shot a -7 in my final round to get it to +1 for the tourney. Obviously no where near the top, but fun for me, regardless. I gave so many shots away with putts and chips, it wasn't funny.

I haven't started the weekly yet...been a busy couple days and went out to play today. Tomorrow should slow down a little so I should get at least 2-3 rounds in.

there is a weekly? wheres it at? i didn't see it yesterday. and i didn't make it home between work today.

there is a weekly? wheres it at? i didn't see it yesterday. and i didn't make it home between work today.
Posted in the group discussion page.

Just played my first online tour pro daily and played well -7 for 47th place?!?!?! Leader is -21. Now those dudes are the true ringers.

In second place for the weekly. With only 3 people finishing the tourney so far and 2 others that have started it looks like I have a good chance at a top 5 this week...

In second place for the weekly. With only 3 people finishing the tourney so far and 2 others that have started it looks like I have a good chance at a top 5 this week...

Well, you need not worry about me! Although I will admit, I am finally starting to figure a few things out to keep it around par.

Well, you need not worry about me! Although I will admit, I am finally starting to figure a few things out to keep it around par.

every time i get on a roll and make some birdies i seem to screw up a shot and end up with a double bogey! drives me nuts. got 2 of the 4 rounds done so far today prob finish tomorrow since its gonna be raining here most of the week.

You playing the weekly or what? With 5 people playing you should be able to get a top ten finish :)

You playing the weekly or what? With 5 people playing you should be able to get a top ten finish :)

Ha, already finished 2 rounds. Look at the bottom of the loserboard for my name!

Ha, already finished 2 rounds. Look at the bottom of the loserboard for my name!

tourney is still young then Cookie! plenty of time to go -18 and -18

tourney is still young then Cookie! plenty of time to go -18 and -18

LOL, and still lose by 20 something strokes most likely!

LOL, and still lose by 20 something strokes most likely!

Cookie, you and I should just focus on beating each other. You will be my Joker, to my Batman. Vader to Skywalker. Lohan to Rehab.

I just shot a 7 under at augusta

How long does the weekly run? I will try to get my rounds in this evening.

Posted stats for the group in the Social Group under the "Hackers Paradise CC on Tiger Woods 2013 for PS3 Info" discussion for info regarding group activity. If you aren't a member of the group please feel free to join by going here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/group.php?groupid=46

This should give us an idea of who is active or not. Not looking to boot anyone who will play, but we do have a few people looking to get in.

Back