So I splurged on myself this week **(Image heavy)**

Thanks Alex, these shoes are great I love them, I plan on making them last a long time.

They look really slick, I want a pair of the white ones!

Oh and the brown ones too! And while I'm at it I may as well get the black ones!

Gah! I don't club ho at all, I shoe, clothing, and sunglass ho!

Better go get the polish then AJ!

I am so jealous of your bag.

Dude I would totally give you my old one if you were local, when there's a bag giveaway I am always pulling for you...yeah I got plenty black polish that is going to waste on my Police boots that I have no use for anymore lol.

Gah! I don't club ho at all, I shoe, clothing, and sunglass ho!

I was like that with clubs but I decided to keep what I have for a while as I've been playing a lot better and dropping strokes off my handicap, I'd like to replace the wedges as the grooves are slightly worn. So now I can be an accessory ho too :D

Last edited:
Im with you AJ. I love apparel and accessories. Good polish will make those last a long time. I do mine all the time.

That reminds me, we really need a ROFL smiley...

I use this one:

cheesy.gif

Dude I would totally give you my old one if you were local, when there's a bag giveaway I am always pulling for you...yeah I got plenty black polish that is going to waste on my Police boots that I have no use for anymore lol.

Thanks for the gesture AJ. I'm sure I'll scrounge up enough money under the couches to get one soon.

I like the Japanese iron covers. I saw those same covers on Tourspecgolf.com and thought they looked pretty cool.

Good for you AJ. Its good to splurge on yourself every once in a while. I would do it more, but the girlfriend always gets mad at me.

I would do it more, but the girlfriend always gets mad at me.
Thats one of the nice things about being single. You can spend your money on whatever you want without someone nagging you about it.
If I had a girlfriend, there is no way I would have spent as much money in the past year on golf stuff as I have.

Good for you AJ. Its good to splurge on yourself every once in a while. I would do it more, but the girlfriend always gets mad at me.

She prefers that you splurge on her?

Thats one of the nice things about being single. You can spend your money on whatever you want without someone nagging you about it.
If I had a girlfriend, there is no way I would have spent as much money in the past year on golf stuff as I have.

Yeah it's one of the perks of being newly single, and since I was paying for EVERYTHING there is a bit more cash too, never realized how much I spent on gas and food for the two of us.

Yeah it's one of the perks of being newly single, and since I was paying for EVERYTHING there is a bit more cash too, never realized how much I spent on gas and food for the two of us.
Yeah, I hear ya on that one. Having a girlfriend is fun, but its also nice to not have to deal with the drama of being in a relationship and its nice to have the money to spend on what I want instead of having to set money aside to spend on taking the girlfriend out all the time.
Dont get me wrong, Id love to have another girlfriend eventually, but Ive recently realized that being single isnt as bad as I once thought it was.

Back